How much do you know about the history of UFO and alien sightings on Earth? Test your knowledge of some of the most famous UFO incidents ever, including the Roswell incident and the case that influenced the terrifying movie 'Fire in the Sky'.
1. What was the British entrepreneur Ray Santilli famous for?
2. What was the nickname given to the small metallic spheres and balls of light spotted by pilots during World War II?
3. Where was this famous UFO photo taken?
4. Which term did extraterrestrial witness Kenneth Arnold coin in 1947?
5. Which US president filed an official report of a UFO he saw in 1969?