Ghostbusters Reboot Is The Most Disliked Trailer On YouTube
"30 years ago four scientists saved New York" but based on the reaction to the trailer on YouTuber, the classic spooky ghost busting franchise should have stayed in the past.
The trailer for the new 2016 movie staring Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones was posted on to the video site in March and has quickly built up more dislikes than any other movie trailer on the site.
The video now has over three-quarters of a million dislikes with a 3-to-1 ratio of dislikes to likes and the comments of the video was flooded with negativity accusing the movie of everything from sexism and racism to poor special effects and cheap laughs.
Dislikes don't tell the whole story though, those clicks of the thumbs down button has been collected over 30 million views and often videos with a high view count receive a high number of dislikes.
Leading the way on the dislikes leader board is Justin Beiber's video for his 2010 single, 'Baby' which has amazingly notched up over 6 million dislikes.
Top 10 Most Disliked Videos On YouTube
1. Justin Bieber - Baby (6.1 million dislikes)
2. Rebecca Black - Friday (2 million)
3. Cortando O Botão Do YouTube (2 million)
4. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer (1.7 million)
5. Psy - Gangnam Style (1.5 million)
6. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (1.3 million)
7. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop (1.2 million)
8. Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (1.1 million)
9. Ricky Perry - Strong (830k)
10. Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe (825k)
Take a look at the trailer below and make up your own mind...
Meet 'The Water Man' In The Trailer For This New Family-Friendly Supernatural Thriller
April 20, 2021
Mini Marshmallow Men Are The Cutest Thing You'll See Today
April 07, 2021
Best Paranormal YouTube Channels 2021
March 31, 2021
Can A Mysterious YouTube Channel Predict Celebrity Deaths?
March 14, 2021
You May Also Like