Stranger Things: The Body Quiz
Have you made it to episode four of Stranger Things journey yet? There's eight episodes to work through, but how much can you remember about the first season's fourth episode, 'The Body?' Test your knowledge with this tricky Stranger Things season one trivia quiz.
1. A sign on the county coroner's office door reveals which county Hawkins is situated in, what does it read?
2. Joyce tells the coroner that Will has a birthmark, but where on his body is it?
3. What colour dress do the boys find for Eleven to help her blend in at school?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
4. What name do the boys use to introduce Elven to their teacher, Mr Clarke?
5. Where do the boys tell their teacher, Mr Clarke, that Eleven is from?
6. What was the name of the government scientist that Dr Brenner sent through the wall Hawkins National Laboratory?
7. What did Eleven do to the school bully Troy after Mike confronted him at Will's memorial assembly?
8. What's the name of the bar that Hopper visits to question the state trooper who found Will's body?
9. Which member of the gang grabs a fire extinguisher after Eleven's powers cause the electrical equipment in the school's AV lab to catch alight?
10. Who does Nancy team up with in the school dark room to try to solve the mystery of what happened to Barb?
'The Haunting Of Bly Manor' Full Trailer Drops
What Is The GeoPort & GeoBox Seen On 'Paranormal Lockdown'?
'Truth Seekers' Will Land On Amazon Prime In Time For Halloween
Jack Osbourne & 'Ghost Brothers' Team Up For New Paranormal Show
Paranormal Lockdown US: Waverly Hills Sanatorium
'Ghosts' Returns To BBC One Just In Time For Halloween
The Osbournes Come Together For A TV Ghost Hunt This Halloween
'Ghost Adventures: Horror At Joe Exotic Zoo' Coming To Travel Channel This Halloween
Ghostober Returns To The US Travel Channel For Halloween
Paranormal Lockdown US: Malvern Manor
What's On TV This Halloween?
You May Also Like