Stranger Things 3: The Mall Rats Quiz
Have you made it to episode two of Stranger Things 3 journey yet? There's eight new episodes to work through, but how much can you remember about the new season's second episode, 'The Mall Rats?' Test your knowledge with this tricky Stranger Things season three trivia quiz.
1. How many days before Independence Day does this episode take places?
2. What was the name of the elderly woman whose house Nancy and Jonathan visit?
3. What did they find that the rats had been eating in her basement?
4. High school teacher Scott Clarke is listening to music when Joyce arrives at his house, but what song?
5. Max has a poster for which retro movie in her bedroom?
6. What cereal is Hopper seen holding in the cabin at breakfast time?
7. Which store did Hopper's snazzy shirt for his date come from?
8. What is the name of the restaurant where Hopper arranges to meet Joyce?
9. Which horror movie poster can be seen on the wall in Mike's basement?
10. What is the name of the lifeguard who Billy kidnaps?
11. What was the name of the kids horse ride that Steve recognised the music in the Russian broadcast from?
12. Where are the protesters gathered to raise awareness for their campaign to save downtown Hawkins?
13. Which flavour ice cream does Erica first ask to sample at Scoops Ahoy?
14. Which of this books was NOT on Joyce's pile of research material?
15. What makes was the camera Jonathan used to photograph the rat?
16. After their makeovers, where did Max and Eleven go to have their photos taken?
17. What is the name of the juice store in Starcourt Mall?
18. Which of these is a line from the Russian coded message?
19. What is the subject of the story on the front of the newspaper Mayor Larry Kline is reading?
20. Which song plays after Eleven dumps Mike at the mall?
Help! My House Is Haunted: Stable Cottage
Portals To Hell: 'Bobby Mackey's Music World' Review
BritBox Launches Bringing Classic BBC & ITV Shows On Demand
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 11th November
Zak Bagans Releases New Ghost Hunting Book For Dummies
Portals To Hell: 'The Alaskan Hotel' Review
Help! My House Is Haunted: Hertford Corn Exchange
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 4th November
Get Ready For Really's #Freakend
'Ghost Adventures: Curse Of The Harrisville Farmhouse'
Most Haunted Live 2019: Accrington Police Station & Courts 🎃
Fred Batt On The History Of Halloween In The Build Up To Most Haunted's Live Event
You May Also Like