Stranger Things 2: Trick Or Treat, Freak Quiz
Have you made it to episode two of Stranger Things 2 journey yet? There's nine new episodes to work through, but how much can you remember about the new season's second episode, 'Trick Or Treat, Freak?' Test your knowledge with this tricky Stranger Things season two trivia quiz.
1. In a flashback at the start of the episode we see Eleven breakthrough from the Upside Down into which building in town?
2. What does Eleven dress as for Halloween?
3. What word does Hopper give Eleven as her "word of the day?"
4. Which Ghostbuster did Will go to school dressed as for Halloween?
5. What colour is Dustin's pet cat?
6. Which member of the gang dressed as the Ghostbuster Ray Stantz?
7. Complete the phrase a fellow student shouts at the gang in the corridor at school, "who you gonna call..."
8. Which movie action hero do we see when Eleven is flicking through the television channels?
9. What animal did Eleven kill in the wood for food in a flashback?
10. Who does Eleven encounter out in the woods while she's cooking the food?
11. What does Bob dress as for Halloween?
12. What does a fellow partygoer say to Nancy about the punch at the Halloween party?
13. What song do Bob and Joyce slow dance to on Halloween night?
14. What did Max dress as for halloween?
15. Later Eleven is watching television again while waiting for Hopper to return home, what classic horror movie is on?
16. What does Eleven collect from the box that Hopper has left in the forest for her?
17. What colour is the drink that gets split over Nancy's white top at the party?
18. After getting drunk at the Halloween party, who takes Nancy home and looks after her?
19. Eleven enters a psychic stated while blindfolded to go and visit Mike, but what helps her achieve this state?
20. Where does Dustin find a strange creature at the end of the episode?
Haunted Codnor Castle Graffitied By Vandals
Don't Panic Annabelle Hasn't Escaped!
Channel 4 To Celebrate 20 Years Of Derren Brown's Mind Control
Post-COVID Ghost Hunting In The "New Normal"
Usborne’s Classic UFO Book Returns to Earth
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 10th August
How Randonautica Can Direct You To Paranormal Activity
'Host' The Terrifying Horror Film That Spawned During Lockdown
Are There Too Many Celebrity Ghost Hunters?
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 3rd August
You May Also Like