'Ghost Adventures: Serial Killer Spirits' Trivia Quiz
'Ghost Adventures: Serial Killer Spirits' is the latest offering from Zak Bagans and the 'Ghost Adventures' crew. The four-part miniseries is a spinoff from the long-running ghost hunting show.
Throughout the series the team Zak, Aaron Goodwin, Billy Tolley and Jay Wasley try to uncover the lingering evil left behind by some of America's most infamous serial killers by visiting locations such as H. H. Holmes' murder house, a prison facility where John Wayne Gacy was detained, a jail in Iowa that housed murderer Jake Bird, and an abandoned house in Utah with links to Ted Bundy.
How much can you remember about the four fascinating locations featured in the series and the team's investigations in them? Test your knowledge with this tricky 'Ghost Adventures: Serial Killer Spirits' quiz...
1. The team visit the a prison in Illinois to search for John Gacy's spirit, but what was he also known as?
2. What did the child living next door say to Zak before the team ventured into Ted Bundy's ritual house about the ghosts there?
3. What is the name of the round disk-like gadget the team use throughout the series?
4. Zak caught a pinkish mist manifesting on camera in which room of the Old Joliet Prison?
5. Which member of the team did Zak lock in a room in the basement of Ted Bundy's ritual house?
6. The GAC visit Pottawattamie County Jail on the hunt for the spirit of killer Jake Bird, but what nickname was the facility given?
7. What was the name of the young woman who's believed to be a victim of Ted Bundy who is connected to the ritual house they investigated?
8. In which US state would you find the H. H. Holmes murder house that GAC investigated?
9. In the series Zak held a preserved piece of which serial killer's brain?
10. What was serial killer Jake Bird's gruesome weapon of choice?
11. What was the name of the eight-year-old that the team believe Ted Bundy murdered in the house they investigated?
12. Which of the locations featured in the series did Aaron NOT run from during an investigation?
13. Which of these ghost hunting does Zak use throughout the series?
14. What was unusual about the jail cells at the prison which house Jake Bird?
15. Which of the serial killers featured in the show was known as the Tacoma Axe Killer?
Paranormal Lockdown US Quiz - Season One
May 29, 2020
Portals To Hell: The Shanghai Tunnels
May 28, 2020
COVID-19's Impact On The Paranormal World
May 27, 2020
'The Witching Hour' Returns With A Second Season
May 25, 2020
London Ghosts Quiz
May 24, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 25th May
May 24, 2020
Portals To Hell: Fort William Henry
May 21, 2020
Paranormal Lockdown US: Kreischer Mansion
May 21, 2020
Is It Safe To Go Ghost Hunting Again?
May 19, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 18th May
May 17, 2020
You May Also Like