London's Haunted Locations Quiz
With its undiscovered plague pits, wartime damage, and plenty of tragedy like Jack The Ripper and beheadings at The Tower Of London, the capital easily has a more gruesome history than any other city in the UK.
So, it's no surprise that there are some very well known ghost stories such as the hauntings of Drury Lane Theatre, Hampton Court Palace and Highgate Cemetery, but other creepy tales aren't so well known, these are the ten places in London that you probably had no idea were haunted.
Test your knowledge of London's most famous hauntings with this tricky haunted locations quiz...
1. Which former Prime Minister lived in a house which is said to be the most haunted house in London, 50 Berkeley Square?
2. Which central London park is the Red Lady said to haunt? She's said to be the wife of a soldier who, in the 18th century, lured her into the park and murdered here.
3. What was the professional of the female ghost that is said to walk the abandoned platform of Aldwych Underground Station?
4. At which London tourist attraction was a Grey Lady caught on CCTV opening a fire exit?
5. In which London suburb were the Hodgson family terrorised by a poltergeist in their home in the early 1970s?
6. Which recent movie was based on the events in Hodgson home?
7. Which of King Henry VIII's wives is said to haunt the Tower Of London?
8. Which famous hotel in London is said to be haunted by a ghostly elevator which is seen in room 502?
9. The Clink Prison is said to be plagued by frequent ghost sightings and poltergeist activity, but what is the former prison used as today?
10. Which London Underground station is said to be haunted by a mysterious tall man wearing a grey suit who disappears into thin air?
11. In which theatre was the ghost of a Man In Grey seen by a cast of 70 actors at once while they were on stage having a group photograph taken on stage?
12. Caesar's Nightclub in Streatham High Street is said to be haunted by a former staff member, Ruth Ellis, but what is she famous for?
13. Which of these is reputed to be a haunted former school in London?
14. The Grenadier is said to be London's most haunted pub, in what part of London would you find it?
15. Which London hotel is said to be haunted by a German prince who is said to have died after being thrown out of a window?
I Bought A Real Cursed Dybbuk Box On eBay
April 18, 2019 6:00 AM
10 Most Haunted Scottish Castles
April 16, 2019 6:00 AM
Paranormal TV Show Wins Indie Series Award
April 14, 2019 6:00 AM
Most Haunted's 10 Most Unusual Paranormal Locations
April 12, 2019 6:00 AM
What's More Dangerous, Dabbling In The Occult Or Skiing?
April 07, 2019 6:00 AM
10 Most Haunted Castles In Ireland
April 06, 2019 6:00 AM
10 Things You Never Knew About Most Haunted
April 05, 2019 6:00 AM
20 Most Haunted Places In London
April 03, 2019 6:00 AM
Anne Boleyn's Ghost To Be Sold To Alton Towers
April 01, 2019 6:00 AM
Perfect Love Match Psychic Calculator
April 01, 2019 12:43 AM
Most Haunted Early-2019 Series Quiz
March 29, 2019 6:00 AM
Simon Pegg and Nick Frost's Ghost Hunting TV Series Edges Closer
March 28, 2019 6:00 AM
You May Also Like
- NewApril 18, 2019 6:00 AM
The Dark Rituals Aleister Crowley Performed In House That's Up For SaleApril 17, 2019 6:00 AM
10 Most Haunted Scottish CastlesApril 16, 2019 6:00 AM
Ghost Caught Stopping Clock On Camera After Request From Ghost Hunter - Most HauntedApril 15, 2019 6:00 PM
7 Creepypasta Story ReadingsApril 14, 2019 11:12 PM
Scientology Investigated After Teenager's Mysterious DeathApril 13, 2019 6:00 PM