2018 has been another magical year for my YouTube channel, I've been adding a new potion video a week and brewed everything from a potion to allow you to change the colour of your eyes through to making an enchanted ceiling.
As well as all of that, I've made a series of Halloween which followed the journey of a creepy cursed doll, plus I made an Easter bunny potion, Leprechaun potion and invisibility spray. And even tried out the dangerous Charlie Charlie ritual.
So, over the last twelve months, a lot has happened in my world of potions. This is your chance to prove that you're really one of my #PotionSquad. There's twenty tricky questions on my potions and spells below, see how many you can get right and remember to share your score with the world.
1. I used a derragnon in which potion this year?
2. Which of these is an ingredient I used in my remote viewing potion?
3. A rainbow formed in my cauldron when I made a potion to summon which type of creature?
4. What did I use this magical gem stone for?
5. What is this ingredient I used in my flying without wings potion?
6. What did I make go invisible with my invisibility spray?
7. What is this fine magical powder I used in my potion to clone yourself?
8. What are feggs also known as?
9. What do you get if you mix together crocodile toe, chin hair and fox oil?
10. I made a potion that allows you to go camping to which exotic location?
11. What type of magical mushrooms are these?
12. What type of eggs are these blue eggs that I used to make invisibility spray?
13. What is this magical potion which I used in my potion which help you find out if your crush likes you back?
14. Which of these is an ingredient in my revenge potion?
15. What happens when you add tronbalese to your cauldron?
16. Which ritual involves a blue mediran stone, a shark's tooth and a wooden box?
17. What was the name of the creepy doll that featured in my Halloween videos?
18. Which potion did I make using repanian duvarlier?
19. What was in this little bag that I used to make an enchanted ceiling?
20. Name this weird potion ingredient that I used in my long fingers potion.