Inappropriate Christmas Movie Quote Quiz
Can you filter out the two inappropriate phrases to uncover the original phrase to complete these ten famous lines taken from classic Christmas movies?
1. It's a Wonderful Life: "Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings ___________."
2. Miracle on 34th Street: "Would you please tell her that you’re not really ___________?"
3. Home Alone: "Too bad Acey ain't in charge no more... He's upstairs, ___________."
4. Scrooged: "For a couple of hours out of the whole year we are the people that ___________."
5. Jingle All The Way: "You guys are nothing but a bunch of ___________ in red suits."
6. The Grinch: "Blast this Christmas music. It's ___________."
7. Elf: "First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole ___________."
8. Love Actually: "Let's do it. Let's go get the ___________ love."
9. The Grinch: "Now you listen to me, young lady! Even if we're ___________, there'll be no sad faces on Christmas."
10. Home Alone: "I wouldn't let you sleep in my room, if you were ___________!"
You May Also Like