Most Haunted Episode Locations Quiz
Since Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted team first started visiting allegedly haunted location across the UK and around the world in 2002, they've visited hundreds of creepy locations, including castles, pubs, hotels and even more unusual structure like boats and lighthouses.
Their investigations have taken them to every part of the country, as well as haunted locations in Europe and the United States, but how much can you remember about the places that have featured in the show?
1. At which location did the team conduct their Halloween "as-live" special in 2016?
2. How many lighthouses have been investigated by the Most Haunted team?
3. At which location in Cornwall was Derek Acorah involved in the legendary "Kreed Kafer" incident?
4. Which location have the Most Haunted team visited the most as part of the series and live shows?
5. The team once investigated the set of which television soap opera?
6. Stuart Torevell received medical attention and left an investigation early after an unexplained incident at which location?
7. Which of these famous boats have the Most Haunted team NOT visited?
8. At which location was the first ever Christmas edition of Most Haunted Live! broadcast from?
9. Karl Beattie and Stuart Torevell caught a ghostly figure walking up some stairs on camera in the stable block of which house?
10. In a 2008 Most Haunted Live!, the team spent seven nights investigating a location that they called "Village Of The Damned," but where was the episode broadcast from?
11. At which location in Yorkshire did Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills join the Most Haunted team for the night?
12. Karl Beattie was seemingly pulled upstairs by a poltergeist at which famously haunted house?
13. At which haunted London pub did Derek Acorah deliver the infamous "Mary loves Dick" moment?
14. In 2003, the team investigated a haunted pub, which is said to be the oldest pub in Wales, but what is its name?
15. Yvette Fielding got stuck in the mud during a three-night Most Haunted Live! in which part of the UK?
16. What is the furthest north the team have travelled to record an episode?
17. Which of these overseas locations did the team visit as part of a Most Haunted Live! show?
18. At which location that the team visited for a Halloween special did Karl Beattie capture a bed moving on camera?
19. At which location was Yvette Fielding's pet bulldog Watson first featured?
20. Celebrity spoon bender, Uri Gellar, joined the Most Haunted team in which haunted pub?
This Man's Life Was Ruined By A Possessed Dybbuk Box
June 15, 2019 6:00 AM
What Did The Most Haunted Team Find At Hereford Shire Hall?
June 14, 2019 6:00 AM
New Game Gives You The Chance To Hunt Ghosts
June 13, 2019 6:00 AM
Could Stranger Things Be Connected To Chernobyl?
June 11, 2019 10:00 PM
How Ghostbusters Shaped The Careers Of Today's Parapsychologists
June 11, 2019 6:00 PM
Blair Witch Game: Are Your Brave Enough To Go Into The Woods Alone?
June 11, 2019 6:00 AM
Full Spectrum Cameras For Ghost Hunting
June 10, 2019 6:00 AM
What Happened To Karl At Guy's Cliffe House? The Bits You Were Never Supposed To See
June 07, 2019 6:00 AM
These Are The Most Haunted Places In Derby
June 06, 2019 6:00 AM
Classic Kids Ghost Book Back In Print - Order Your Copy Now
June 05, 2019 6:00 AM
Fancy Owning A Haunted Prison?
June 04, 2019 6:00 AM
Is Somerset The Most Paranormally Active County In Great Britain?
June 03, 2019 6:00 AM
You May Also Like