Most Haunted Episode Locations Quiz
Since Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted team first started visiting allegedly haunted location across the UK and around the world in 2002, they've visited hundreds of creepy locations, including castles, pubs, hotels and even more unusual structure like boats and lighthouses.
Their investigations have taken them to every part of the country, as well as haunted locations in Europe and the United States, but how much can you remember about the places that have featured in the show?
1. At which location did the team conduct their Halloween "as-live" special in 2016?
2. How many lighthouses have been investigated by the Most Haunted team?
3. At which location in Cornwall was Derek Acorah involved in the legendary "Kreed Kafer" incident?
4. Which location have the Most Haunted team visited the most as part of the series and live shows?
5. The team once investigated the set of which television soap opera?
6. Stuart Torevell received medical attention and left an investigation early after an unexplained incident at which location?
7. Which of these famous boats have the Most Haunted team NOT visited?
8. At which location was the first ever Christmas edition of Most Haunted Live! broadcast from?
9. Karl Beattie and Stuart Torevell caught a ghostly figure walking up some stairs on camera in the stable block of which house?
10. In a 2008 Most Haunted Live!, the team spent seven nights investigating a location that they called "Village Of The Damned," but where was the episode broadcast from?
11. At which location in Yorkshire did Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills join the Most Haunted team for the night?
12. Karl Beattie was seemingly pulled upstairs by a poltergeist at which famously haunted house?
13. At which haunted London pub did Derek Acorah deliver the infamous "Mary loves Dick" moment?
14. In 2003, the team investigated a haunted pub, which is said to be the oldest pub in Wales, but what is its name?
15. Yvette Fielding got stuck in the mud during a three-night Most Haunted Live! in which part of the UK?
16. What is the furthest north the team have travelled to record an episode?
17. Which of these overseas locations did the team visit as part of a Most Haunted Live! show?
18. At which location that the team visited for a Halloween special did Karl Beattie capture a bed moving on camera?
19. At which location was Yvette Fielding's pet bulldog Watson first featured?
20. Celebrity spoon bender, Uri Gellar, joined the Most Haunted team in which haunted pub?
New PC Game Captures The Realism Of Ghost Hunting
January 18, 2020
The ParaPod Movie Is Set To Put Codnor Castle On The Map
January 17, 2020
Help! My House Is Haunted: Gedling House Of Cricket
January 16, 2020
Really Adds 'Ghost Nation' To Its #Freakend Lineup
January 15, 2020
Locke & Key: Netflix's Latest Supernatural Horror
January 14, 2020
New Ouija Board Experiment Challenges Their Validity
January 13, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 13th January
January 12, 2020
Hunt Ghosts Using Your Mobile Phone
January 12, 2020
New Ghost Hunting Shows For 2020
January 11, 2020
Portals To Hell Quiz
January 10, 2020
Help! My House Is Haunted: Tivetshall Murder House
January 09, 2020
You May Also Like