10 things that annoy me about Star Trek
This article is more than nine years old and was last updated in May 2017.
I am a bit of Trekkie or Trekker, so much so that I don't really know what Star Trek fans are called. OK, I'm not too hardcore, I've watched the shows but I guess I'm not actual "fanatical," but I have noticed many things that annoy me, like why is B'Elanna Torres hotter as a Klingon than a human? I've put together a list of the 10 things about Star Trek that annoy me the most.
1. Why are there no security cameras?
2. There's ALWAYS unauthorised shuttle launches.
3. Ships always approach each other on the same horizontal plane.
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
4. Why do they have transporter rooms?
5. Why are there food replicators?
6. How they always get locked out of the holodeck controls.
7. Why do they ever repair the ship?
8. Why do they even have a bridge?
9. How does the universal translator work?
10. How does a com badge know who you are talking to?
'Celebrity Help! My House Is Haunted' Series 2 Celebs Revealed
Sean Austin Pens Haunting Song Drawing On His Experiences Filming '28 Days Haunted'
Help! My House Is Haunted: The Hanging Oak
28 Days Haunted's Very Real Impact On The Paranormal World
Help! My House Is Haunted: Village Hall Secrets
Is The "28 Day Cycle" A Real Paranormal Theory?
Help! My House Is Haunted: Pendeford Portal
Help! My House Is Haunted: Law & Disorder
'Destination Fear' Embarks On Its Darkest Road Trip Yet
Help! My House Is Haunted: Spirits Of The Shipwreck
What To Watch This Halloween Night
You May Also Like