10 things that annoy me about Star Trek
I am a bit of Trekkie or Trekker, so much so that I don't really know what Star Trek fans are called. OK, I'm not too hardcore, I've watched the shows but I guess I'm not actual "fanatical," but I have noticed many things that annoy me, like why is B'Elanna Torres hotter as a Klingon than a human? I've put together a list of the 10 things about Star Trek that annoy me the most.
1. Why are there no security cameras?
2. There's ALWAYS unauthorised shuttle launches.
3. Ships always approach each other on the same horizontal plane.
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
4. Why do they have transporter rooms?
5. Why are there food replicators?
6. How they always get locked out of the holodeck controls.
7. Why do they ever repair the ship?
8. Why do they even have a bridge?
9. How does the universal translator work?
10. How does a com badge know who you are talking to?
'Portals To Hell' Returns With New Episodes This March
Paranormal Lockdown US: Jim Beam Distillery
'Unsolved Mysteries' Launches New Podcast To Delve Into Even More Unexplained Cases
Paranormal Lockdown US: Monroe House
Post Malone's Belief In Ghost 'Stronger' After His Encounter With Zak Bagans' Dybbuk Box
Netflix Cecil Hotel Documentary Explores The Baffling Case Of Elisa Lam
The Battersea Poltergeist's Shirley Talks To Philip & Holly
'Shock Doc' Reinvestigates The Demonic Possession Case The Influenced 'The Exorcist'
New Paranormal Shows On Discovery+ This February
'Unexplained: Caught On Camera' Returns To Really This February
You May Also Like