4 Ways To Become A Mermaid
If you've ever dreamt of becoming a mermaid or merman and leaving a life beneath the waves amongst other merfolk, then here are several ways you transfigure yourself into a merperson using either a magic potion or a ritual.
Making a working mermaid potion can be very difficult but it is possible to turn yourself into a mermaid if you get it right. To give this first method a try, follow these simple instructions:
1. Grind some sea shells in a pestle and mortar until you have a fine powder.
2. Add the grinds into a cauldron full of salt water.
3. Squeeze in the innards of a kealpine heart.
4. Add from strips of finely sliced kumerial bandit.
5. Add one rustic an barbantiun.
6. Stir well and serve over ice.
Drink the potion and wait for the change to occur, it will normally take place over night so ensure you're not wearing any clothes on the lower half of your body when you go to bed.
The second method is another potion, the ingredient are a little easier to get hold of and far less gross than in the first method. In order to transform yourself in to a real life merhuman using this method, follow these instructions:
1. Pour some water in to a cauldron or a bowl as your base fluid.
2. Add a single dried dragon flower crown to your mixture.
3. To evoke the spirits of the ocean, drop in a rarbon shell.
4. Add a small piece of drift wood.
5. Next add one pentithorne.
6. Add in a pea-sized quantity of fresh lobster snot.
7. The final ingredient is one spoonful of Pacific sea salt.
Now for the transfiguration. transfer a small quantity of the potion in a bottle, get into a hot bath and submerge yourself in the water. Pour the vial of potion into the water and watch as your legs become fins. From now on, whenever your feet touch water you'll instantly transform into a mermaid.
"Say mermaid five time, don't speak until you repost this, then touch water."
This method is a ritual rather than a potion and it's easy to try at home, as you don't need any special ingredients.
If you're a regular on YouTube then you probably will have seen thousands of comments which say "say mermaid five time, don't speak until you repost this, then touch water."
1. Say "mermaid" five times.
2. Don't speak, not a word and get to a computer or phone as quickly as you can.
3. Repost the comment on another video.
4. Then you'll need to touch some water.
As soon as you touch the water you will transfigure into a mermaid, it's only a temporary change, as soon as you dry your human legs will reappear.
This is another mermaid potion, the ingredients are easy to get but this potion is powered by wishes, this means it can be a little harder to make it work but if you wish hard enough then it should.
1. First pour some water in to a cauldron or pot.
2. Next add a handful of sea salt.
3. Then add a pinch a seaweed. Make sure the seaweed is cleaned thoroughly first.
4. Finally and the seeds from a chili pepper, this added spice is a reflection of you new, exciting life under the sea.
5. Stir your potion well and then strain it.
6. Take a glass of cold, fresh water and drip one drop of your potion in to the water.
7. Drink the glass of water while concentrating on your wish.
If you've wished hard enough, the next time you touch the ocean your transformation will occur.
How To Get Aerokinetic Powers With A Magic Potion To Control The Air
January 26, 2020
Hellier Season 2 Review
December 04, 2019
How To Summon Alien Life To Earth Using Magic
December 02, 2019
How To Get X-Ray Vision With A Potion
November 23, 2019
Season 2 Of 'Hellier' Is Coming...
November 23, 2019
John Lewis' Christmas Ad Features An Excitable Dragon With Fiery Breath
November 14, 2019
Planet Weird Announce Season 2 Of 'Hellier'
September 15, 2019
How To Grow Your Own Fantastic Beasts With A Magic Potion
September 10, 2019
New Portable Potion Kit Encourages Kids To Explore The Magic Of Nature
September 09, 2019
DNA Tests Reveal The Truth Behind The Loch Ness Monster
September 06, 2019
Could 7.5 Meter "Creature" Spotted With Sonar Be Nessie?
August 18, 2019
The Fantastic Beasts That Might Be Living In Your Home
July 29, 2019
You May Also Like