Beliefs In The Supernatural: A Study On Ghosts & Hauntings
This article is more than one year old and was last updated in February 2024.
This survey aims to explore beliefs and attitudes towards the supernatural, specifically in relation to ghosts, hauntings, and negative entities or demons. Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and anonymous.
The survey will consist of 16 multiple-choice questions and should take approximately 2-3 minutes to complete. Your responses will be greatly appreciated and will contribute to a better understanding of how people perceive and interact with the supernatural.
Ghosts & Hauntings Survey
Do you believe in ghosts?
The Aim Of This Survey
The survey is designed to achieve a better understanding of people's beliefs and attitudes towards the supernatural, specifically in relation to ghosts, hauntings, and negative entities or demons. The survey aims to gather information on personal experiences, perceptions of the afterlife and the existence of entities, and the use of methods to communicate or interact with them. It also aims to understand the attitudes towards protection and exorcism, as well as the perceived harm caused by these entities. The survey will also be helpful to understand if there are any trends in the way people perceive these entities across different cultures, regions, and demographic groups. Ultimately, the survey hopes to shed light on the beliefs and attitudes towards the supernatural and how they impact people's lives.
We hope that be conducting this survey online it will allow us to reach a large sample size. Online surveys have the potential to reach a large and diverse population and can collect large amounts of data in a relatively short period of time.
We need your help to do this. Once you've completed the survey, please share it and encourage your friends and family to participate, whether they believe in the supernatural or not. Having a mix of both believers and skeptics in the sample will increase the validity of the survey results. It will help to ensure that the findings are not biased towards one particular perspective.
In order to get a comprehensive understanding of people's beliefs and attitudes towards the supernatural, it is important to gather data from a diverse group of participants, including both believers and skeptics. This will ensure that the results of the survey are representative of the population as a whole.
How To Participate
To participate in this online survey, please read each question carefully, then select the option that best represents your views or experiences. There are 16 questions in total, which are:
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
2. Have you ever had a personal experience with a ghost or haunting?
3. Do you believe that certain places can be haunted?
4. Have you ever lived in a home that you considered to be haunted?
5. In your opinion, do you think ghosts are the spirits of the dead?
6. Do you think that ghosts or hauntings can be explained by natural or scientific causes?
7. Do you think that ghosts or hauntings can be harmful to the living?
8. Do you believe that ghosts or hauntings can be exorcised or removed?
9. Do you believe that ghosts can communicate with the living?
10. Have you ever gone on a ghost hunt or investigation?
11. Do you believe that ghost hunting equipment, such as EMF meters and EVP recorders, can detect the presence of ghosts?
12. Do you believe that ghost hunting and paranormal investigations should be regulated or professionally certified?
13. Do you believe in the existence of negative entities or demons?
14. Have you ever had a personal experience with a negative entity or demon?
15. In your opinion, are negative entities or demons capable of possessing individuals?
16. Do you think that negative entities or demons can be harmful to the living?
How Divination Bridges The Gap Between Us & The Paranormal
February 24, 2024
It's Time To Stop Seeking Scientific Proof In Ghost Hunting
February 20, 2024
The Art Of Pendulum Divination In Paranormal Investigations
February 15, 2024
Necromancy & Its Links To Modern Ghost Hunting
February 13, 2024
Exploring Near-Death Experiences
February 12, 2024
Lone Vigils: Paranormal Term Explained
February 11, 2024
Intelligent Hauntings: When Spirits Interact With The Living
February 10, 2024
Using Geophones To Detect Paranormal Phenomena
February 07, 2024
The Fae In Folklore & Paranormal Investigations
February 06, 2024
The Estes Method & How To Use It As Part Of A Paranormal Investigation
February 04, 2024
You May Also Like