Mythical Creatures Trivia Quiz
Do you know the difference between a unicorn and a minotaur? Could you pick the right items to protect yourself from a vampire or a werewolf? How clued up are you on the history of bigfoot and Loch Ness monster sightings?
Prove yourself as a true monster hunting expert with this mythical creatures quiz, ten monstrously hard questions from beasts from around the world.
1. According to the Harry Potter books, what colour is unicorn's blood?
2. Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin famously claimed to have caught which beast on video in 1967?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. Which of these is said to ward off werewolves?
4. In which of these location would you be most likely to find the kraken?
5. In which year was the first recorded sighting of Scotland's Loch Ness Monster?
6. Medusa's gaze could turn a man to stone, but what was her hair made out of?
7. Which of these items would NOT repel a vampire?
8. A minotaur has the torso of a human but which creature's legs and head do they have?
Photo: © David Revoy
9. Which British saint is best known for slaying a dragon?
10. Which ancient civilisation does the myth of the phoenix comes from?
Magic Fate Ball
January 19, 2023
Help! My House Is Haunted Series 4 Quiz
January 06, 2023
Paranormal Quiz Of The Year 2022
December 27, 2022
Paranormal Energy Fields & Frequencies Quiz
December 26, 2022
Get Your FREE 2023 Psychic Predictions Now
December 23, 2022
'The Witch Farm' Quiz
December 10, 2022
Paranormal Science Quiz
November 28, 2022
Ghosts & Hauntings Of Devon Quiz
November 14, 2022
Derbyshire Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
November 10, 2022
Liverpool Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
November 05, 2022
Blaze To Shine A Spotlight On The Big Cat Mystery As Part Of Channel's 'Monster Week'
October 25, 2022
Ultra Geeky Ghost Hunting Quiz
October 17, 2022
You May Also Like