Mythical Creatures Trivia Quiz
Do you know the difference between a unicorn and a minotaur? Could you pick the right items to protect yourself from a vampire or a werewolf? How clued up are you on the history of bigfoot and Loch Ness monster sightings?
Prove yourself as a true monster hunting expert with this mythical creatures quiz, ten monstrously hard questions from beasts from around the world.
1. According to the Harry Potter books, what colour is unicorn's blood?
2. Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin famously claimed to have caught which beast on video in 1967?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. Which of these is said to ward off werewolves?
4. In which of these location would you be most likely to find the kraken?
5. In which year was the first recorded sighting of Scotland's Loch Ness Monster?
6. Medusa's gaze could turn a man to stone, but what was her hair made out of?
7. Which of these items would NOT repel a vampire?
8. A minotaur has the torso of a human but which creature's legs and head do they have?
Photo: © David Revoy
9. Which British saint is best known for slaying a dragon?
10. Which ancient civilisation does the myth of the phoenix comes from?
Fate Or Fake: February's Paranormal Magazine Headline Game
February 02, 2021
The Haunted Hunts Quiz 2021
January 16, 2021
Can You Identify These Haunted Locations From Above?
January 09, 2021
Get Your FREE 2021 Psychic Predictions Now
December 26, 2020
Paranormal Quiz Of The Year 2020
December 25, 2020
Most Haunted Quiz Of The Year 2020
December 22, 2020
Can Human Thoughts Influence Random Number Generation?
December 20, 2020
Leaked Photo Shows Motionless Square UFO Spotted By Military Pilot
December 17, 2020
Fate Or Fake: January's Paranormal Magazine Headline Game
December 10, 2020
Zak Bagans' Haunted Possessions Quiz
November 30, 2020
Paranormal Lockdown US Quiz - Season Two
November 26, 2020
Stranger Things Music Quiz
November 22, 2020
You May Also Like