Mythical Creatures Trivia Quiz
June 18, 2017 8:03 AM ‐ Games
Do you know the difference between a unicorn and a minotaur? Could you pick the right items to protect yourself from a vampire or a werewolf? How clued up are you on the history of bigfoot and Loch Ness monster sightings?
Prove yourself as a true monster hunting expert with this mythical creatures quiz, ten monstrously hard questions from beasts from around the world.
1. According to the Harry Potter books, what colour is unicorn's blood?
2. Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin famously claimed to have caught which beast on video in 1967?
3. Which of these is said to ward off werewolves?
4. In which of these location would you be most likely to find the kraken?
5. In which year was the first recorded sighting of Scotland's Loch Ness Monster?
6. Medusa's gaze could turn a man to stone, but what was her hair made out of?
7. Which of these items would NOT repel a vampire?
8. A minotaur has the torso of a human but which creature's legs and head do they have?
9. Which British saint is best known for slaying a dragon?
10. Which ancient civilisation does the myth of the phoenix comes from?
Can You Identify These Famous Haunted Locations?
May 16, 2019 6:00 AM
Ghosts & Spirits Communications Quiz
May 12, 2019 6:00 AM
Will You Get Married?
May 01, 2019 6:00 AM
80s Science Fiction Movies Photo Quiz
April 23, 2019 6:00 AM
The Most Famous Mythical Creature In Each US State
April 04, 2019 6:00 AM
Find The Name Of Your Perfect Match
April 01, 2019 12:43 AM
Most Haunted Early-2019 Series Quiz
March 29, 2019 6:00 AM
Fantastic Beast Or Real Weird Creature Quiz
March 13, 2019 6:00 AM
Square UFO Spotted By Pilots Over South West Of England
March 05, 2019 6:00 AM
Angel Number Calculator
March 01, 2019 6:00 AM
Ask A Psychic ANYTHING For Free
February 06, 2019 6:00 AM
Hellier Documentary Makers Go In Search Of Kentucky Goblins
January 27, 2019 6:00 AM
You May Also Like