How well do you know the world of the paranormal? Do you know the difference between a medium and a clairvoyant? How about the origin of ghost terminology and classification? If so, you could grab yourself a high score in this paranormal quiz.
1. What type of haunting involves a spirit repeating the same action over and over again?
2. What is the original German meaning of the word "poltergeist?"
3. Which ghost was mentioned in Bram Stoker's 'Dracula?'
4. Which Victorian house was once declared "England's most haunted house?"
5. What is a doppelgänger?
6. Which famous paranormal researcher investigated the Enfield Poltergeist?
7. What does the acronym ESP stand for?
8. What does the word "clairvoyance" mean?
9. Florence Nightingale is said to haunt which London hospital?
10. What does the acronym NDE stand for?
You Could Buy This Famous Haunted House
May 25, 2019 6:00 AM
Can You Prove Ghosts Exists, Yvette?
May 24, 2019 6:00 AM
Ciarán O'Keeffe FINALLY Experiences Something Paranormal At 30 East Drive
May 23, 2019 6:00 AM
Paranormal YouTubers Prove That The Black Monk House Still Goes Bump In The Night
May 22, 2019 6:00 AM
Ghost Hunting In Devon
May 21, 2019 6:00 AM
What Are Most Haunted Up To Now?
May 20, 2019 6:00 AM
Haunted Houses That Most Haunted Have Filmed Episodes At
May 17, 2019 6:00 AM
Can You Identify These Famous Haunted Locations?
May 16, 2019 6:00 AM
10 Best Movies About Poltergeists
May 15, 2019 6:00 AM
The 10 Most Famous Paranormal Investigators Of All Time
May 14, 2019 6:00 AM
What Happens When You Tell Someone Their House Isn't Haunted
May 13, 2019 6:00 AM
Ghosts & Spirits Communications Quiz
May 12, 2019 6:00 AM
You May Also Like