July 17, 2017 6:00 AM ‐ Games • Paranormal • Ghosts
How well do you know the world of the paranormal? Do you know the difference between a medium and a clairvoyant? How about the origin of ghost terminology and classification? If so, you could grab yourself a high score in this paranormal quiz.
1. What type of haunting involves a spirit repeating the same action over and over again?
2. What is the original German meaning of the word "poltergeist?"
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. Which ghost was mentioned in Bram Stoker's 'Dracula?'
4. Which Victorian house was once declared "England's most haunted house?"
5. What is a doppelgänger?
6. Which famous paranormal researcher investigated the Enfield Poltergeist?
7. What does the acronym ESP stand for?
8. What does the word "clairvoyance" mean?
9. Florence Nightingale is said to haunt which London hospital?
10. What does the acronym NDE stand for?
10 Most Haunted Rivers & Waterways In The UK
March 02, 2023
'The Naked Experiment' Is A Revealing New Paranormal Documentary
February 22, 2023
Free Online Oracle Card Reading
February 20, 2023
The Quest For A Consistent Theory Of Ghosts
February 17, 2023
February 12, 2023
Does AI Know As Much About The Paranormal As A Human Researcher?
February 10, 2023
Photographic Phantoms: A Spirit Photography Quiz
February 06, 2023
Online Fortune Cookie: Snap Open Your Future
February 01, 2023
Behind The Scenes Of Higgypop: An Interview With Steve Higgins
January 21, 2023
Magic Fate Ball
January 19, 2023
I Tried To Force An AI Chat Bot To Admit That Ghosts COULD Exist
January 14, 2023
Ghosts Might Access Memories That Live On Outside The Brain
January 13, 2023
You will be intense and moody right now and may not have the best judgement where it comes to paperwork or legal matters. Seek out wise advisors on important matters where the course of action is not clear. Your intuition... Read More
You May Also Like