Calverton Haunted Village Quiz
Photo: © Alan Murray-Rust
How much do you know about the haunting and ghost stories the originate from Calverton, the most haunted village in England?
Test your knowledge of the village's paranormal past and haunted reputation with these ten tricky trivia questions...
1. In which county is the village of Calverton situated?
2. The village has a haunted pub, what is it called?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. The pub is said to be haunted by a man in a tweed suit with a big beard, what do the landlords believe his name is?
4. Which of these buildings in the village is also said to be so haunted that an electrician refused to work there alone?
5. Some drivers are afraid to travel along which road at night for fear of a phantom hitchhiker?
6. Which woodland on the edge of the town is said to be where witchcraft has historically taken place?
7. Before it was demolished, dogs were said to pull away from which building in the village where a female apparition had been seen passing through the walls?
8. Which British paranormal television show visited the village in a 2020 episode?
9. Calverton was the birthplace of a once-secretive religious sect, but what was it called?
10. What is the name of the lost settlement that is mentioned in the Domesday Book that is situated just north of Calverton?
Yvette Fielding Superfan Quiz
August 31, 2020
Pluckley Village Ghost Quiz
August 20, 2020
Calverton The Most Haunted Village In England
August 19, 2020
Is Pluckley Still The Most Haunted Village In England?
August 18, 2020
10 Most Haunted Villages In England
August 17, 2020
The Ultimate Conjuring Universe Quiz
July 29, 2020
Haunted Wales Ghost Quiz
July 18, 2020
Portals To Hell Season 2 Quiz
July 16, 2020
Got A Spare £10m? This Haunted Mansion Could Be Yours
July 01, 2020
Find Out If Someone Has Died In Your House
June 30, 2020
Ghosts Of Scotland Quiz
June 28, 2020
The Ancient Ram Inn Ghosts Quiz
June 21, 2020
You May Also Like