Calverton Haunted Village Quiz
Photo: © Alan Murray-Rust
How much do you know about the haunting and ghost stories the originate from Calverton, the most haunted village in England?
Test your knowledge of the village's paranormal past and haunted reputation with these ten tricky trivia questions...
1. In which county is the village of Calverton situated?
2. The village has a haunted pub, what is it called?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. The pub is said to be haunted by a man in a tweed suit with a big beard, what do the landlords believe his name is?
4. Which of these buildings in the village is also said to be so haunted that an electrician refused to work there alone?
5. Some drivers are afraid to travel along which road at night for fear of a phantom hitchhiker?
6. Which woodland on the edge of the town is said to be where witchcraft has historically taken place?
7. Before it was demolished, dogs were said to pull away from which building in the village where a female apparition had been seen passing through the walls?
8. Which British paranormal television show visited the village in a 2020 episode?
9. Calverton was the birthplace of a once-secretive religious sect, but what was it called?
10. What is the name of the lost settlement that is mentioned in the Domesday Book that is situated just north of Calverton?
Mary Celeste Mystery Quiz
September 12, 2023
The HAPRC ParaMeet 2023 Quiz
September 01, 2023
Ufology & Extraterrestrial Phenomena Quiz
August 12, 2023
Britain's Haunted Prisons Quiz
July 06, 2023
Guy's Cliffe House Quiz
July 02, 2023
Ask The Crystal Skull
June 29, 2023
Bodmin Jail Quiz
June 28, 2023
'Uncanny' Season Two Quiz
June 26, 2023
May 20, 2023
Personality Number Calculator
May 10, 2023
Soul Urge Number Calculator
May 07, 2023
You May Also Like