Quiz: Could You Survive If You Got Snowed In?
1. Which part of the body loses cheat the fastest?
The head looses body hear fastest. Around 40 to 45 percent of body heat is lost from an unprotected head. Make sure you wear a stylish hat to keep you warm, perhaps a deerstalker.
2. It's important to stay hydrated, but should how much should you drink before sleeping?
You should avoid drinking a lot of liquid before bed, getting out of a warmbed at night to relieve yourself means less rest and more exposure to the cold.
3. In the event of a power cut, what do you have to survive for days in the darkness?
Candles can burn for hours on end, and while they're not as bright as a torch, they'll keep you going for longer.
4. How many days food supplies do you have in the house?
A heavy snow storm is likely to bring public transport to a halt and make road impassable, you'll need a good stock of food to keep you going.
5. If water supplies freezes up, should you eat snow for water?
While snow might contain some pollutants, it's better than dying of thirst. Try to go for freshly fallen snow as snow that's been lying around for a bit might have built up bacteria from the ground.
6. Should you drink your own wee if you're really thirsty?
No, that's just silly. It can't be that bad, check the kitchen first, you're going to have to drink everything you can find... even the Pernod.
7. If the power and gas are cut off, could you keep warm by rubbing some sticks together to start a fire?
Starting a fire is an essential survival skills that man learnt hundred of thousands of years ago. If you can't light a fire then you're basically dumber than a caveman. And if you think you're going to be able to consult a TV show for help, then think again, the power's out remember... you could also use a lighter.
8. After several days, cabin fever may set in, what do you have to keep your mind active?
Books are a great way to keep your mind active. Boardgames are a big no-no. If you're not sure why, then just think back to last Christmas and what happened during that family game of Monopoly. Boardgames when stuck with other people in close proximity for a long time is a bad idea and will likely result in deaths.
9. If it came to it, would you be prepared to loot your neighbours house, even if it meant you might need to "deal with him?"
If you're not willing to knock off a few neighbours then you're not going to last long. Remember, nice guys finish last, it's survival of the fittest.
10. If you run out of food, which family members would you eat first?
Being younger, kids are more tender and taste better than gristly old people people. However, in a survival scenario, it's more useful to keep kids around. Because kids are fit and full of energy, they're useful for sending out in to the cold to forage for nuts and berries. Plus, grandparents are old so they'll die soon anyway so it doesn't really matter if you eat them.
Cast A Black Curse On Your Enemies
Most Haunted At The Bate Hall - Part One
Most Haunted At Ashwell Prison - Part Two
Most Haunted 2018 Halloween Special: Ashwell Prison
Am I Possessed By A Demon Quiz
Paranormal Lockdown UK: The Mill Street Barracks
Does Black Magic Still Exist?
Is Zak Bagans' Dybbuk Box The Most Haunted Object In The World?
Hidden Ghosts In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Revealed
Halloween Horror Movie Trivia Quiz
Paranormal Lockdown UK: Margam Castle
Frightfully Hard Halloween Trivia Quiz
You May Also Like
- NewOctober 22, 2018 6:00 AM
Most Haunted At The Bate Hall - Part OneOctober 21, 2018 10:00 PM
5 Terrifying Stories Of Haunted Or Cursed Movie Sets & ProductionsOctober 21, 2018 6:00 AM
Hidden Ghosts In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' RevealedOctober 15, 2018 10:00 PM
Free Psychic Reading OnlineOctober 22, 2017 12:00 AM
Most Haunted Set To Return In Autumn 2018June 22, 2018 6:00 AM