How Well Do You Know Your Supernatural Beings?
Consider yourself a bit of an expert on mythical creatures and supernatural beings? Then prove it with this tricky quiz.
Answer question about beasts, monsters and creatures that are famous in myth and folklore all around the world, including ghosts, ghouls, spirit entities and demons.
1. Which invisible entity is renowned for throwing objects?
2. Which of these is another name for the abominable snowman?
3. What is the name of a traditional Irish spirit associated with the death of a family member?
4. What does the name of the South American creature, the Chupacabra, translate as?
5. What is the name of the mythical beast which is said to lurk in swamps, billabongs, creeks in Australia?
6. Which undead being features widely in Haitian folklore?
7. In which country are you most likely to find the pale spirit being known as a putapaiarehe?
8. By what name is a malevolent spirits known in the Caribbean?
9. A minotaur has the head and torso of a human but which creature's legs and body do they have?
10. In Norse mythology, what are undead vikings who possess superhuman strength called?
11. The famous faked photo of the Loch Ness Monster known as the Surgeon's photo actually shows what?
12. Which terrifying beast, that is said to be able to change its appearance, is often spotted lurking in forests and woodlands in North America and Canada by hikers?
13. Which aquatic beast has been spotted in the rivers of South America, including the Amazon?
14. In Eastern Europe, what is the name of the mermaid-like creatures that are thought to be the restless spirits of the unclean dead?
15. Which Cantonese word means "monster," "evil spirit," "devil" or "demon?"
16. What do Romanians call a "female spirits of the wind?"
17. What did explorers send to Chinese Emperor Zhu Di in 1415 that they claimed was a unicorn?
18. What part of a unicorn is known as the alicorn?
19. Which type of evil spirit is described in the Quran as being made of smokeless, scorching fire?
20. Which Southern African creature is also known as a "lightning bird?"
EXCLUSIVE: Paranormal Entertainment Awards Shortlist First Look
October 24, 2020
The Festival Of The Unexplained Kicks Off With Richard Felix's Virtual Tour Of Derby Gaol
October 24, 2020
Yvette Fielding Superfan Quiz
August 31, 2020
Calverton Haunted Village Quiz
August 21, 2020
Pluckley Village Ghost Quiz
August 20, 2020
Usborne’s Classic UFO Book Returns To Earth
August 09, 2020
The Ultimate Conjuring Universe Quiz
July 29, 2020
Why Do UFOs Have Lights On Them?
July 19, 2020
Haunted Wales Ghost Quiz
July 18, 2020
Portals To Hell Season 2 Quiz
July 16, 2020
You May Also Like