The History Of UFOs Quiz
How much do you know about the history of UFO and alien sightings on Earth? Test your knowledge of some of the most famous UFO incidents ever, including the Roswell incident and the case that influenced the terrifying movie 'Fire in the Sky'.
1. What was the British entrepreneur Ray Santilli famous for?
2. What was the nickname given to the small metallic spheres and balls of light spotted by pilots during World War II?
3. Where was this famous UFO photo taken?
4. Which term did extraterrestrial witness Kenneth Arnold coin in 1947?
5. Which US president filed an official report of a UFO he saw in 1969?
6. Which Welsh mountain range was the site of an alleged alien crash in 1974 dubbed "Roswelsh?"
7. What is the nearest town to Area 51?
8. Who was abducted by aliens while out working with his lumbering crew? His story was adapted for the 1993 movie 'Fire in the Sky'.
9. Which forest in Suffolk, England is the location of one of the most famous UFO incidents of all time?
10. What actually crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947?
Portals To Hell Quiz
January 10, 2020
Elon Musk's Starlink Satellites Cause Wave Of UFO Sightings
January 01, 2020
Paranormal Quiz Of The Year 2019
December 31, 2019
Most Haunted Quiz Of The Year 2019
December 29, 2019
Get Your FREE 2020 Psychic Predictions Now
December 10, 2019
30 Years On: What's The Truth Behind Bob Lazar's Claims?
November 13, 2019
Paranormal Lockdown UK Quiz
September 25, 2019
How Much Do You Know About Ghost Adventures?
August 27, 2019
Trump Adds To Speculation Over Spike In US UFO Sightings
July 21, 2019
Help! My House Is Haunted Quiz
July 15, 2019
Stranger Things Season 3 Quiz - Chapter 8
July 11, 2019
You May Also Like