The History Of UFOs Quiz
How much do you know about the history of UFO and alien sightings on Earth? Test your knowledge of some of the most famous UFO incidents ever, including the Roswell incident and the case that influenced the terrifying movie 'Fire in the Sky'.
1. What was the British entrepreneur Ray Santilli famous for?
2. What was the nickname given to the small metallic spheres and balls of light spotted by pilots during World War II?
3. Where was this famous UFO photo taken?
4. Which term did extraterrestrial witness Kenneth Arnold coin in 1947?
5. Which US president filed an official report of a UFO he saw in 1969?
6. Which Welsh mountain range was the site of an alleged alien crash in 1974 dubbed "Roswelsh?"
7. What is the nearest town to Area 51?
8. Who was abducted by aliens while out working with his lumbering crew? His story was adapted for the 1993 movie 'Fire in the Sky'.
9. Which forest in Suffolk, England is the location of one of the most famous UFO incidents of all time?
10. What actually crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947?
The Ultimate Conjuring Universe Quiz
July 29, 2020
Why Do UFOs Have Lights On Them?
July 19, 2020
Haunted Wales Ghost Quiz
July 18, 2020
Portals To Hell Season 2 Quiz
July 16, 2020
Find Out If Someone Has Died In Your House
June 30, 2020
Ghosts Of Scotland Quiz
June 28, 2020
The Ancient Ram Inn Ghosts Quiz
June 21, 2020
Jamaica Inn Ghost Quiz
June 14, 2020
June 01, 2020
Paranormal Lockdown US Quiz - Season One
May 29, 2020
London Ghosts Quiz
May 24, 2020
'Ghost Adventures: Serial Killer Spirits' Quiz
May 22, 2020
You May Also Like