The History Of UFOs Quiz
How much do you know about the history of UFO and alien sightings on Earth? Test your knowledge of some of the most famous UFO incidents ever, including the Roswell incident and the case that influenced the terrifying movie 'Fire in the Sky'.
1. What was the British entrepreneur Ray Santilli famous for?
2. What was the nickname given to the small metallic spheres and balls of light spotted by pilots during World War II?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. Where was this famous UFO photo taken?
4. Which term did extraterrestrial witness Kenneth Arnold coin in 1947?
5. Which US president filed an official report of a UFO he saw in 1969?
6. Which Welsh mountain range was the site of an alleged alien crash in 1974 dubbed "Roswelsh?"
7. What is the nearest town to Area 51?
8. Who was abducted by aliens while out working with his lumbering crew? His story was adapted for the 1993 movie 'Fire in the Sky'.
9. Which forest in Suffolk, England is the location of one of the most famous UFO incidents of all time?
10. What actually crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947?
The Welsh X-Files: Wales' Most Significant UFO Sightings
September 19, 2023
BBC Confirms Second Series Of Sian Eleri's 'Paranormal' & Reveals Details Of Her Next Case
September 18, 2023
Mary Celeste Mystery Quiz
September 12, 2023
The HAPRC ParaMeet 2023 Quiz
September 01, 2023
Have UFOs Crashed On Earth?
August 30, 2023
Why US Navy Pilots Aren't Necessarily The Best Witnesses When It Comes To Reporting UFOs
August 26, 2023
Ufology & Extraterrestrial Phenomena Quiz
August 12, 2023
'God Versus Aliens': A New Documentary Exploring The Intersection Of Faith, Society & UFOs
August 08, 2023
Watch The Key Moments From The UAP Hearing
July 27, 2023
You May Also Like