Paranormal Diploma Sample Questions
Have you ever thought about training as a paranormal researcher? Wondering if you have what it takes to pass an online course in ghost hunting? Well, here's your chance to find out.
Below are five genuine questions taken from our 'Ghost Hunting and Scientific Analysis' course. Of course there are many more questions as part of the course and much more to learn, but if you can score 80% or higher on these five sample questions then you might have what it takes to pass with flying colours.
The course gives you a practical and useable knowledge of ghost hunting and paranormal research, which is invaluable when conducting your own paranormal investigations or as part of a group event. A certificate of achievement and digital accreditation is provided upon completion. You can enrol now and get a 50% discount by clicking here.
1. Stone tape theory is the cause of what classification of hauntings?
2. Which invisible gas is known to cause people to experience negative symptoms like those associated with a haunting?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. What can point and click infrared thermometers not measure?
4. What is an object which is placed in the hopes it will be moved by a ghost called?
5. What can you use to shield a spirit box from external radio broadcasts?
Real Ghost Hunters React To 'Ghostbusters'
September 28, 2020
What Is The GeoPort & GeoBox Seen On 'Paranormal Lockdown'?
September 28, 2020
What Makes An EMF Detector Go Off?
September 14, 2020
Are Locations Really Haunted Or Is It The Investigators That Are?
September 07, 2020
How To Use A TriField Meter
September 06, 2020
Yvette Fielding Superfan Quiz
August 31, 2020
You'll Never See A Ghost With That Attitude
August 25, 2020
Do Ghosts Reflect Light?
August 24, 2020
Ouija Boards: Top Reasons People Are Afraid Of Them
August 23, 2020
Calverton Haunted Village Quiz
August 21, 2020
Pluckley Village Ghost Quiz
August 20, 2020
10 Most Haunted Villages In England
August 17, 2020
You May Also Like