Paranormal Diploma Sample Questions
Have you ever thought about training as a paranormal researcher? Wondering if you have what it takes to pass an online course in ghost hunting? Well, here's your chance to find out.
Below are five genuine questions taken from our 'Ghost Hunting and Scientific Analysis' course. Of course there are many more questions as part of the course and much more to learn, but if you can score 80% or higher on these five sample questions then you might have what it takes to pass with flying colours.
The course gives you a practical and useable knowledge of ghost hunting and paranormal research, which is invaluable when conducting your own paranormal investigations or as part of a group event. A certificate of achievement and digital accreditation is provided upon completion. You can enrol now and get a 50% discount by clicking here.
1. Stone tape theory is the cause of what classification of hauntings?
2. Which invisible gas is known to cause people to experience negative symptoms like those associated with a haunting?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. What can point and click infrared thermometers not measure?
4. What is an object which is placed in the hopes it will be moved by a ghost called?
5. What can you use to shield a spirit box from external radio broadcasts?
'Wellington Paranormal' Season Four Quiz
May 16, 2022
Kent Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
May 14, 2022
I'm A Skeptic But Finally I Saw A Ghost
April 19, 2022
HexCom: The British Ghost Hunting Gadget That's Giving The Ovilus A Run For Its Money
April 14, 2022
Cornish Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
April 10, 2022
Oxford Scientists Create Working Ghost Trap From Floor Tiles
April 01, 2022
Is This The "Holy Grail" Of Ghost Videos?
March 28, 2022
How To Build An EM Pump
March 24, 2022
You May Also Like