Paranormal Diploma Sample Questions
Have you ever thought about training as a paranormal researcher? Wondering if you have what it takes to pass an online course in ghost hunting? Well, here's your chance to find out.
Below are five genuine questions taken from our 'Ghost Hunting and Scientific Analysis' course. Of course there are many more questions as part of the course and much more to learn, but if you can score 80% or higher on these five sample questions then you might have what it takes to pass with flying colours.
The course gives you a practical and useable knowledge of ghost hunting and paranormal research, which is invaluable when conducting your own paranormal investigations or as part of a group event. A certificate of achievement and digital accreditation is provided upon completion. You can enrol now and get a 50% discount by clicking here.
1. Stone tape theory is the cause of what classification of hauntings?
2. Which invisible gas is known to cause people to experience negative symptoms like those associated with a haunting?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. What can point and click infrared thermometers not measure?
4. What is an object which is placed in the hopes it will be moved by a ghost called?
5. What can you use to shield a spirit box from external radio broadcasts?
Paranormal Science Quiz
November 28, 2022
New Audio Format Could Be The Future Of EVP Research
November 21, 2022
28 Days Haunted's Very Real Impact On The Paranormal World
November 19, 2022
When It Comes To Hunting Ghosts Experience & Training Is Irrelevant
November 17, 2022
Is The "28 Day Cycle" A Real Paranormal Theory?
November 16, 2022
Ghosts & Hauntings Of Devon Quiz
November 14, 2022
Derbyshire Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
November 10, 2022
Determining The Exact Frequency That The Paranormal Exists At
November 07, 2022
Liverpool Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
November 05, 2022
Ultra Geeky Ghost Hunting Quiz
October 17, 2022
You May Also Like