Portals To Hell Trivia Quiz
Jack Osbourne and Katrina Weidman investigated some of the most haunted locations in the USA as they went in search of paranormal portals, but how much can you remember about the series?
Test your knowledge of the first season of the US ghost hunting with these 20 tricky questions...
1. Katrina shared room 219 the Alaskan Hotel with the ghost of a young woman, but what is her name said to be?
2. What is the name of the legendary haunted honky-tonk in Kentucky that Jack and Katrina investigate?
3. Which famous haunted prison did the duo investigate as part of the show?
4. Which of these occult items did Jack and Katrina use at the LaLaurie Mansion?
5. What old-style type of camera did Jack use at the Twin City Opera House?
6. In which state is the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum situated?
7. Which legendary paranormal hotspot is Strawberry River Inn situated near?
8. What is now housed in the Emerald Hill Hell House?
9. Ben Hansen joined the duo for their investigation of Strawberry River Inn, but which ghost hunting show did he recently star in?
10. The manager of the Alaskan Hotel told Jack and Katrina that its paranormal activity could be due to it being built on what?
11. What's the name of the former caretaker who is said to haunt Bobby Mackey's?
12. What is the name of Jack's psychic medium friend who features in the series?
13. Which location that featured in the series was once home to a wealthy woman who tortured and mistreated slaves in her possession?
14. Which location visited in the series is said to be haunted by "Red Wine Robert Loughry?"
15. What was the name of the sadistic doctor who famously performed illegal lobotomies at the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum?
16. At one point in the series Jack goes looking for UFOs in the sky above which flying saucer hotspot?
17. Which of these ghost hunting gadgets did Jack and Katrina NOT use during the series?
18. In one episode, a psychic tried which of these paranormal experiments?
19. In which decade did Eastern State Penitentiary close?
20. Which device do the duo use that they believe shows spirits as stickmen on screen?
Barri Ghai's Top Tips For Capturing EVPs
January 22, 2020
Inside No. 9 Returns In February
January 21, 2020
What Is The Best Ghost Hunting Gadget?
January 20, 2020
Ghosts Have Been Spotted In These 10 British Libraries
January 19, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 20th January
January 19, 2020
The Realism Of Ghost Hunting Captured In New Game
January 18, 2020
Paranormal Podcast Star Descend On Haunted Codnor Castle
January 17, 2020
Help! My House Is Haunted: Gedling House Of Cricket
January 16, 2020
'Ghost Nation' New To The Really Channel This January
January 15, 2020
Locke & Key: Netflix's Latest Supernatural Horror
January 14, 2020
New Ouija Board Experiment Challenges Their Validity
January 13, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 13th January
January 12, 2020
You May Also Like