Tricky Mermaid Quiz
How much do you know about mermaids? Could you name the author that wrote the fairy tale, 'The Little Mermaid'? If you can, could you name the city he was from where a statue of a mermaid now sits? From mermaids in pop culture, to legends and hoaxes, it's all in this trivia quiz.
1. Which coffee company has a mermaid as part of its logo?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
2. Where would you find this famous statue of a mermaid?
3. Who starred alongside Tom Hanks as a mermaid in the 1984 movie 'Splash'?
4. Which television channel aired a documentary in 2012 entitled 'Mermaids: The Body Found'?
5. Which famous explorer said he saw a mermaid during his exploration of the Caribbean?
6. What type of creature is Ariel's friend, Scuttle in 'The Little Mermaid'?
7. People once believed that which gemstone was made from mermaids' tears?
8. In 'The Goblet of Fire' where did Harry Potter encounter merpeople?
9. Who wrote the original fairy tale 'The Little Mermaid' which the Disney film is based on?
10. The remains of this mermaid were brought to New York by a man from the British Lyceum Of Natural History in 1842, but where did he claim it was found?
Paranormal Science Quiz
November 28, 2022
Ghosts & Hauntings Of Devon Quiz
November 14, 2022
Derbyshire Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
November 10, 2022
Liverpool Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
November 05, 2022
Ultra Geeky Ghost Hunting Quiz
October 17, 2022
Pendle Hill Witchcraft & Hauntings Quiz
October 03, 2022
Cheshire Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
September 20, 2022
Somerset Ghosts Quiz
September 13, 2022
Newcastle Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
September 09, 2022
Birmingham Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
September 05, 2022
Cardiff Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
September 01, 2022
Warwickshire Ghosts & Hauntings Quiz
August 28, 2022
You May Also Like