Tricky Mermaid Quiz
How much do you know about mermaids? Could you name the author that wrote the fairy tale, 'The Little Mermaid'? If you can, could you name the city he was from where a statue of a mermaid now sits? From mermaids in pop culture, to legends and hoaxes, it's all in this trivia quiz.
1. Which coffee company has a mermaid as part of its logo?
2. Where would you find this famous statue of a mermaid?
3. Who starred alongside Tom Hanks as a mermaid in the 1984 movie 'Splash'?
4. Which television channel aired a documentary in 2012 entitled 'Mermaids: The Body Found'?
5. Which famous explorer said he saw a mermaid during his exploration of the Caribbean?
6. What type of creature is Ariel's friend, Scuttle in 'The Little Mermaid'?
7. People once believed that which gemstone was made from mermaids' tears?
8. In 'The Goblet of Fire' where did Harry Potter encounter merpeople?
9. Who wrote the original fairy tale 'The Little Mermaid' which the Disney film is based on?
10. The remains of this mermaid were brought to New York by a man from the British Lyceum Of Natural History in 1842, but where did he claim it was found?
The Ultimate Conjuring Universe Quiz
July 29, 2020
Haunted Wales Ghost Quiz
July 18, 2020
Portals To Hell Season 2 Quiz
July 16, 2020
Find Out If Someone Has Died In Your House
June 30, 2020
Ghosts Of Scotland Quiz
June 28, 2020
The Ancient Ram Inn Ghosts Quiz
June 21, 2020
Jamaica Inn Ghost Quiz
June 14, 2020
June 01, 2020
Paranormal Lockdown US Quiz - Season One
May 29, 2020
London Ghosts Quiz
May 24, 2020
'Ghost Adventures: Serial Killer Spirits' Quiz
May 22, 2020
The Haunted Hunts Quiz
April 28, 2020
You May Also Like