Tricky Mermaid Quiz
September 16, 2017 6:00 AM ‐ Games • Mermaids • Mythical Creatures
How much do you know about mermaids? Could you name the author that wrote the fairy tale, 'The Little Mermaid'? If you can, could you name the city he was from where a statue of a mermaid now sits? From mermaids in pop culture, to legends and hoaxes, it's all in this trivia quiz.
1. Which coffee company has a mermaid as part of its logo?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
2. Where would you find this famous statue of a mermaid?
3. Who starred alongside Tom Hanks as a mermaid in the 1984 movie 'Splash'?
4. Which television channel aired a documentary in 2012 entitled 'Mermaids: The Body Found'?
5. Which famous explorer said he saw a mermaid during his exploration of the Caribbean?
6. What type of creature is Ariel's friend, Scuttle in 'The Little Mermaid'?
7. People once believed that which gemstone was made from mermaids' tears?
8. In 'The Goblet of Fire' where did Harry Potter encounter merpeople?
9. Who wrote the original fairy tale 'The Little Mermaid' which the Disney film is based on?
10. The remains of this mermaid were brought to New York by a man from the British Lyceum Of Natural History in 1842, but where did he claim it was found?
Free Online Oracle Card Reading
February 20, 2023
February 12, 2023
Photographic Phantoms: A Spirit Photography Quiz
February 06, 2023
Online Fortune Cookie: Snap Open Your Future
February 01, 2023
Magic Fate Ball
January 19, 2023
Help! My House Is Haunted Series 4 Quiz
January 06, 2023
Paranormal Quiz Of The Year 2022
December 27, 2022
Paranormal Energy Fields & Frequencies Quiz
December 26, 2022
Get Your FREE 2023 Psychic Predictions Now
December 23, 2022
'The Witch Farm' Quiz
December 10, 2022
Paranormal Science Quiz
November 28, 2022
Ghosts & Hauntings Of Devon Quiz
November 14, 2022
A lucky find could bring in some much-needed cash. Keep your eyes peeled. Some money found under couch cushions, in a pocket, or in an old envelope could help just at the right time. Keep your eyes open for bargains,... Read More
You May Also Like