Tricky Mermaid Quiz
How much do you know about mermaids? Could you name the author that wrote the fairy tale, 'The Little Mermaid'? If you can, could you name the city he was from where a statue of a mermaid now sits? From mermaids in pop culture, to legends and hoaxes, it's all in this trivia quiz.
1. Which coffee company has a mermaid as part of its logo?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
2. Where would you find this famous statue of a mermaid?
3. Who starred alongside Tom Hanks as a mermaid in the 1984 movie 'Splash'?
4. Which television channel aired a documentary in 2012 entitled 'Mermaids: The Body Found'?
5. Which famous explorer said he saw a mermaid during his exploration of the Caribbean?
6. What type of creature is Ariel's friend, Scuttle in 'The Little Mermaid'?
7. People once believed that which gemstone was made from mermaids' tears?
8. In 'The Goblet of Fire' where did Harry Potter encounter merpeople?
9. Who wrote the original fairy tale 'The Little Mermaid' which the Disney film is based on?
10. The remains of this mermaid were brought to New York by a man from the British Lyceum Of Natural History in 1842, but where did he claim it was found?
Paranormal Guess The Year Quiz
September 27, 2023
Leading Ladies Of The Paranormal Quiz
September 26, 2023
Mary Celeste Mystery Quiz
September 12, 2023
The HAPRC ParaMeet 2023 Quiz
September 01, 2023
Ufology & Extraterrestrial Phenomena Quiz
August 12, 2023
Britain's Haunted Prisons Quiz
July 06, 2023
Guy's Cliffe House Quiz
July 02, 2023
Ask The Crystal Skull
June 29, 2023
Bodmin Jail Quiz
June 28, 2023
'Uncanny' Season Two Quiz
June 26, 2023
May 20, 2023
Personality Number Calculator
May 10, 2023
You May Also Like