Experts Discover The Root Cause Of Gayness Is Ghosts
Have you've ever wondered why some people are gay? Is it nature or nurture, a life choice or trendy fad? No, the cause of homosexuality is ghostly possession.
This latest breakthrough in our understanding of sexuality comes from a team of paranormal researchers from the Spiritual Science Research Foundation, a world leading website in spiritual research.
Of course, they're not saying all gay people are possessed by ghosts, that would be madness, but 85% of them are.
When you think about it, it all makes perfect sense, the only reason a man could be attracted to another man is if he's been possessed by a female ghost.
It's not just gay men either, the reason some women are lesbians, you guessed it... they're carrying around the ghost of a dead man inside of them and that ghost is driving them to find women attractive.
According to the ludicrous article, "the ghost's consciousness overpowers the person's normal behaviour to produce the homosexual attraction."
"The main reason behind the gay orientation of some men is that they are possessed by female ghosts, it is the female ghost in them that is attracted to other men."
Spiritual Science Research Foundation
The researchers do go on to say that possession by a spirit isn't the only reason people are gay, only 85%. The other 15% are gay either due to physical causes/hormonal changes (5%) or psychological causes (10%) such as having an experience with a person of the same sex as a teenager or young adult that was pleasurable and therefore wanting to experience it again.
So, according to this research some people (15%) can be naturally gay without being possessed. This leads me to a very scary thought. What if a gay man dies and that gay ghost possess a man who is already gay due to "physical causes," this could result in a new strain of "super gayness" which I predict could be more damaging to the supernatural world than complete protonic reversal.
The SSRF say that "due to being possessed by ghosts, the majority of the LGBT population is more susceptible to being influenced by negative energies which give them thoughts to encourage them to display their homosexuality in a shameless and even aggressive manner."
One of those place where homosexuality is shamelessly flaunt is at gay pride events where the group claim you'll find elements of "exhibitionism and narcissism." They deem it to be "selfish" to showcase sexuality publicly.
In fact, we could all be in danger as a result of pride events as it seems they "emit negative energy for up to 10 km." Like that bit in Ghostbusters when Walter Peck shuts down the Ecto-Containment System.
The article goes on to say, "just as we teach children not to play in dirty water or eat mud, we need to educate society what is correct from a spiritual perspective...." blah blah blah, go eat mud you homophobic, ghost hating pigs.
* photo: Steinar Engeland
Exploring Leicestershire's Haunted Antiques Museum
March 26, 2019 6:00 AM
Does 'Us' Live Up To The Hype?
March 25, 2019 6:00 AM
Can Uri Geller Really Stop Brexit With His Psychic Powers?
March 24, 2019 6:00 AM
Barry Chuckle Visits Paul From The Afterlife In His Dreams
March 23, 2019 6:00 AM
Most Haunted Early-2019 Series Review
March 22, 2019 6:00 AM
Stranger Things 3 Trailer Drops – What Do We Learn?
March 21, 2019 6:00 AM
Release Date For Third Annabelle Movie Confirmed
March 19, 2019 6:00 AM
10 Most Haunted Welsh Castles
March 16, 2019 6:00 AM
Most Haunted At Guy's Cliffe House, Part Two
March 15, 2019 6:00 AM
Why Would You Buy A Haunted House?
March 14, 2019 6:00 AM
Paranormal-Themed Escape Room Gives You The Chance To Get Locked Inside A Haunted House
March 12, 2019 6:00 AM
'Hail Satan?' Documentary Aims To Challenge People's Misconceptions About Satanism
March 09, 2019 6:00 AM
You May Also Like
- NewMarch 26, 2019 6:00 AM
Does 'Us' Live Up To The Hype?March 25, 2019 6:00 AM
Can Uri Geller Really Stop Brexit With His Psychic Powers?March 24, 2019 6:00 AM
Alone With A Poltergeist At 30 East DriveMarch 24, 2019 3:30 PM
Witnessing The End Of The World - Revelation: The End Of DaysMarch 23, 2019 7:00 PM
Most Haunted Crew Demolish Wall To Talk To Spirits - Most HauntedMarch 22, 2019 7:00 PM