On Halloween night 1992, BBC One broadcasted a unique investigation into the supernatural with presenters Sarah Greene and Craig Charles out on location at a haunted house in London, while veteran broadcaster Michael Parkinson tried to hold things together in the studio as poltergeist activity at the house escalated.
The show ended with Sarah being pulled into a cupboard by the resident ghost, nicknamed "Pipes", and Parky wandered around the studio seemingly possessed as the transmission end.
This year the classic British television show turns 25 and while some viewers have tried to block out what they saw on TV that night, others remain part of the show's strong cult following who celebrate the show's uniqueness.
How much can you remember about the show that gave kids growing up in the 90s nightmares?
1. What is the number of the house on Foxhill Drive where the show takes place?
2. In what part of London is Foxhill Drive, the site of the haunted house located?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. The family nicknamed the ghost "Pipes" but what his name before he died?
4. What is the name of the paranormal expert who joins Michael Parkinson in the studio throughout the show?
5. What are the names of the two young girls living in Foxhill Drive with their mother, Pamela?
6. What did a frightened Sarah Greene call Craig Charles after he jumped out on her wearing a Halloween mask?
7. When Sarah first arrives in the house on Halloween night, what activity are the girls taking part in?
8. What is the name of the cameraman who Sarah introduces us to at the start of the show?
9. According to witness Yvonne Etherly's testimony, what breed of dog did her son find dead in a nearby children's play area?
10. Which real-life haunting was 'Ghostwatch' inspired by?
11. Which nursery rhyme did a possessed Michael Parkinson read from the studio autocue?
12. Early in the show Sarah tells us that the sound recordist, Mike Aiton can do an uncanny impression of which comedian?
13. A skeptic gave his opinion on events via a live satellite link from which American city?
14. Before his death, Pipes was possessed by the spirit of a local a "baby farmer" turned child killer, what was her name?
15. What was the name of the retrospective documentary about 'Ghostwatch' which was released on DVD in 2013?
Death Walker With Nick Groff: Masonic Mysteries
October 28, 2021
Death Walker With Nick Groff: The Others
October 27, 2021
Death Walker With Nick Groff: Stone Tape Theory
October 26, 2021
Death Walker With Nick Groff: Space-Time
October 25, 2021
'Celebrity Ghost Trip' Takes To The Road This Halloween
October 23, 2021
What To Watch This Halloween Night
October 22, 2021
Fate Or Fake: October's Paranormal Magazine Headline Game
October 21, 2021
You May Also Like