Most Haunted Series 18 Quiz
Yvette Fielding and her team of expert tackle more of the spookiest locations in the country, including the infamous poltergeist house at 30 East Drive.
The series started with two episodes filmed at the haunted house in Pontefract, where they had one of their most eventful investigations to date. So much so, that the team returned for a live episode broadcast on Halloween night 2015.
They also visited the very creepy Hill House, where one of the team got trapped in an attic room, and the paranormal activity in an old school room at the Black Country Living proved to be one of the show's most terrifying moments to date.
With all these fascinating locations to explore with their grim histories, how much can you remember about the series? Test your knowledge with these 20 tricky questions...
1. What was the name of the spirit the team made contact with at the Thackray Medical Museum?
2. Karl and Stuart heard several repeated pings on which kitchen items hanging from the wall in the Withern Cottage at the Village Church Farm?
3. Who was the celebrity guest for the Most Haunted Live! investigation at 30 East Drive?
4. Which member of the team was convinced that he saw a shadowy figure on the stairs at Hill House?
5. Which of these locations did the team NOT visit in series 18?
6. What hit Karl Beattie in the head after being thrown at Hill House?
7. EVP expert Eamonn Vann-Harris told the team he was using UV lights as part of an experiment to generate what?
8. Which member of the team collapsed after reporting a tightness in his chest at the top of the stairs at 30 East Drive?
9. What was the name of the male spirit the team made contact with during a ouija board session at the Black Country Living Museum?
10. Rylan Clark was the studio host for the Halloween night Most Haunted Live!, but who was in a broadcast truck reading out messages from listeners?
11. Which members of the team received identical burn marks on their arms at 30 East Drive?
12. What name did Eamonn Vann-Harris capture on his EVP equipment as the Old Nick Theatre?
13. What did Paul O'Grady shout to the poltergeist at 30 East Drive?
14. What did the team find wedged between the cushions of the sofa at 30 East Drive?
15. Which property that the team investigated is said to be haunted by the ghost of an executed jester?
16. During an EVP recording at the Thackray Medical Museum, a voice seemed to respond to Yvette's question, but what did it say?
17. What name was spelt out during a spirit communication experiment in Dianne's room at 30 East Drive?
18. Which member of the team almost had a panic attack after being locked in a room in the attic of Hill House?
19. Which member of the team shouted "oh feck off, feck off!" to the poltergeist in Pontefract?
20. In which part of the Black Country Living Museum did Yvette and Karl witness a bench they were sat on moving?
Haunted Codnor Castle Graffitied By Vandals
August 15, 2020
Where Do The Voices In EVPs Come From?
August 15, 2020
Don't Panic Annabelle Hasn't Escaped!
August 14, 2020
10 Most Haunted Places In Kent
August 13, 2020
Channel 4 To Celebrate 20 Years Of Derren Brown's Mind Control
August 11, 2020
Post-COVID Ghost Hunting In The "New Normal"
August 10, 2020
Usborne’s Classic UFO Book Returns to Earth
August 09, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 10th August
August 09, 2020
How Randonautica Can Direct You To Paranormal Activity
August 07, 2020
You May Also Like