Most Haunted Series 20 Quiz
Yvette Fielding returned with the Most Haunted team for a 20th series of the long-running ghost hunting show, and there were a couple of new members of the team to meet, including a robotic ghost hunter, which Karl Beattie described as "a highly modified remote control car".
The series started at Abbey House Museum in Leeds where the team encountered all sorts of items from the museum being thrown around as well as capturing a door slamming on camera. But it turned out that this activity was nothing compared to the action at Wentworth Woodhouse, a Grade I listed country house in the village of Wentworth, South Yorkshire.
The series included an epic three-part series finale filmed at Standon Hall in Staffordshire Hall, huge grade II listed building that dates back 1910. The team experienced lots of odd activity here and even violent poltergeist activity.
With all this action and ghostly goings on, how much can you remember about the series? Test your knowledge with these 20 tricky questions...
1. Which member of the team joined Most Haunted at the beginning of series 20?
2. Karl Beattie witnessed a door slam closed in front of his eyes in a Victorian mockup of what type of business at Abbey House Museum, Leeds?
3. What was the name that was spelt out by the spirit of Ripon Workhouse during a séance?
4. In which part of Wentworth Woodhouse in Rotherham was footage of a ghostly figure walking up some stairs captured?
5. What was thrown on camera at The Slaughterhouse in Liverpool?
6. Who did Yvette describe as "a bunch of bloody kids" at The Slaughterhouse?
7. How did Fred Batt attempt to keep the team safe at Weir Mill?
8. Which member of the team received medical attention following a mysterious incident at Weir Mill in Stockport?
9. Who was hit in the face with a knife in the kitchen of Standon Hall?
10. What piece of medical equipment moved on its own at the abandoned Standon Hall in Staffordshire?
11. What object moved with a crash in the outbuildings of Standon Hall?
12. During the series we were introduced to an automated piece of ghost hunting kit, but what was it called?
13. What sound did the team repeatedly hear at the Ripon Prison & Police Museum?
14. Which member of the team made his final appearance on the show in episode seven at Ripon Prison & Police Museum?
15. Which of Fred Batt's ritualistic objects mysteriously moved on its own in the basement bar at The Slaughterhouse?
16. Which member of the team fell flat on his face during an investigation at The Ripon Prison & Police Museum?
17. Karl and Stuart heard odd sounds in the graveyard of Todmoreden Unitarian Church, what did Stuart liken the sounds to?
18. How is the ghost that haunts Weir Mill often described?
19. In which upper floor room in Standon Hall did most activity take place for Glen Hunt, Fred Batt, Gregg Smith and Darren Hutchinson?
20. While Karl Beattie was filming cutaway footage ahead of the investigation at Standon Hall what pieced of furniture moved as he panned his camera across an empty room?
For reviews of all of the new episodes, plus highlights and evidence from the shows, and to find out when Most Haunted is on next, visit the Most Haunted episode guide.
10 Most Haunted Places In Kent
August 13, 2020
Channel 4 To Celebrate 20 Years Of Derren Brown's Mind Control
August 11, 2020
Post-COVID Ghost Hunting In The "New Normal"
August 10, 2020
Usborne’s Classic UFO Book Returns to Earth
August 09, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 10th August
August 09, 2020
How Randonautica Can Direct You To Paranormal Activity
August 07, 2020
'Host' The Terrifying Horror Film That Spawned During Lockdown
August 05, 2020
The History Of Ghosts & The Paranormal
August 04, 2020
You May Also Like