Paranormal Quiz Of The Year 2018
This year we've had everything from prophesies of the end of human civilisation, to celebrities trying and training as paranormal investigators. There's also been plenty of evidence captured by paranormal teams and a little bit of controversy as psychic mediums have made bold claims and YouTubers have faked ghostly happenings.
For the last twelve months here at Higgypop HQ, we've been tracking some of the weirdest events which have happened around the globe and tried to keep you up to date. Now it's time to prove if you've been paying attention.
So, if you think you know all there is to know about 2018's paranormal happenings, then put your knowledge to the test with these 18 taxing trivia questions...
1. In January an unknown psychic medium claimed to have spiritual cleansed which famous haunted property?
2. What happened during Most Haunted's special filmed at Codnor Castle Cottage that aired in February?
3. What was the name of the film based on a ghostly figure spotted on Cockatoo Island in Sydney, Australia made by paranormal researcher, Chad Calek?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
4. Which celebrity was criticised from dabbling with the occult while her children were sleeping upstairs after calling in a ghost hunter to deal with her haunted house?
5. A new ghost hunting series, 'Help! My House Is Haunted', started in July but what is the nationality of the show's female investigator, Sandy Lakdar?
6. An Italian school called in a Catholic priest to perform an exorcism after pupils played which fortune telling game?
7. US paranormal investigator Zak Bagans, released his feature-length documentary horror, 'Demon House' this year, but in which American house is the house situated?
8. Name the paranormal drama that took Netflix by storm in October of this year.
9. Which British television presenter admitted that he has trained as an exorcist this year?
10. Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton's Halloween special of 'Inside No. 9' was based upon true paranormal incidents that took place where?
11. What was blamed for a "spike" in paranormal activity this summer in the UK?
12. Which legendary UFO whistleblower returned to the limelight after 20 years in a new documentary film this year?
13. True or false, Zak Bagans opened his infamous dybbuk box during a live four-hour Halloween special of 'Ghost Adventures' on the night of Halloween?
14. One of paranormal YouTubers Proving Demons' videos was labeled a hoax by Cheshire Police after it emerged that the team planted what in a haunted house?
15. Uncertainty over which news-making happening drove Brits to seek advice from psychic mediums this year?
16. Which British vlogger spent the night in several of the country's most haunted prisons in the summer of 2018?
17. Some speculated that what celestial event would signal a cataclysmic end to life on Earth July 2018?
18. Which American ghost hunting show returned for a new series this year, all of which was filmed in the UK?
Yvette Fielding Superfan Quiz
August 31, 2020
Calverton Haunted Village Quiz
August 21, 2020
Pluckley Village Ghost Quiz
August 20, 2020
The Ultimate Conjuring Universe Quiz
July 29, 2020
Haunted Wales Ghost Quiz
July 18, 2020
Portals To Hell Season 2 Quiz
July 16, 2020
Find Out If Someone Has Died In Your House
June 30, 2020
Ghosts Of Scotland Quiz
June 28, 2020
The Ancient Ram Inn Ghosts Quiz
June 21, 2020
Jamaica Inn Ghost Quiz
June 14, 2020
June 01, 2020
Paranormal Lockdown US Quiz - Season One
May 29, 2020
You May Also Like