2017 has been another magical year for my YouTube channel, I've been adding a new potion video a week and done everything from summoning an Aussie creature for Australia Day, through to making Christmas even more magical with a collection of festive potions.
As well as all of that, I've made a month's worth of potions for Halloween, plus truth serums, night vision potions, performed spells to turn you in to mermaids and butterflies. And even tried out the dangerous Bloody Mary ritual.
So, over the last twelve months, a lot has happened in my world of potions. This is your chance to prove that you're really one of my #PotionSquad. There's twenty tricky questions on my potions and spells below, see how many you can get right and remember to share your score with the world.
1. Which animal did I summon up in my first video of the year for Australia Day?
2. What type of oil did I use in my truth serum potion?
3. What type of animal poop did I use in my potion which allows you make plants grow with just a touch?
4. Which of these is an ingredient in a night vision potion?
5. A used a tincture of thyme in my felix felicis potion, but what does the concoction do?
6. What magical type of chalice did I use in my confidence potion video?
7. I used crocodile tongue in which Roald Dahl inspired potion?
8. Sulphane is a liquid made from which two ingredients?
9. This year I used a kelapine heart in which useful potion?
10. What did I grow in my living room this summer with the help of a magic potion?
11. What is this liquid that I used in my gender swap potion?
12. How much lamtells did I use in my butterfly potion?
13. How did I end up in the future this year?
14. Using to much of what can open a portal to another dimension?
15. What is this glowing radioactive source that I used in my zombie potion?
16. This portal opened in my potion lab, but which TV series was this potion based on?
17. I used a fermented spider eye in one of my potions, but which video game does this ingredient come from?
18. At Halloween I found out who is haunting my potion lab?
19. I used some blood from a red belly black in my Australian themed potion, but what type of creature does it come from?