80s Science Fiction Movies Photo Quiz
Can you identify these classic 1980s sci-fi movies from the random still images in this super hard movie photo quiz?
All the images are random stills taken from the film's opening sequence, all you need to do is identify the movie and type its name into the box below. All the movies featured were released between 1980 and 1989 inclusive.
The list includes family films as well as sci-fi classics, anything related to robots, space and time travel, or with pseudoscientific plot lines.
1. Are you the key master?
2. "A Libyan terrorist group had claimed responsibility for the alleged theft."
4. Your weapons, you will not need them.
5. If it bleeds, we can kill it.
6. Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?
7. Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?
8. Let them eat static.
9. You're short, your bellybutton sticks out too far, and you're a terrible burden on your poor mother.
10. Get away from her, you bitch!
11. Help me take this mask off.
12. Your clothes... give them to me, now.
15 Supernatural Movies Based On Real Ghost Stories
October 29, 2019 6:00 AM
How Scientifically Accurate Is Ghostbusters?
October 27, 2019 6:00 AM
The Real Haunted History Of 'The Amityville Horror'
October 25, 2019 6:00 AM
The Real Haunted History Of 'The Exorcist'
October 23, 2019 6:00 AM
The Real Haunted History Of 'The Haunting In Connecticut'
October 21, 2019 6:00 AM
Wednesday Addams' 15 Darkest Quotes
October 20, 2019 6:00 AM
The Real Haunted History Of 'The Exorcism Of Emily Rose'
October 19, 2019 6:00 AM
The Real Haunted History Of 'The Nun'
October 17, 2019 6:00 AM
'Borley Rectory' Movie Review
October 16, 2019 6:00 AM
Is Annabelle The Demonic Doll Real?
October 15, 2019 6:00 AM
Is 'When The Lights Went Out' Based On A True Story?
October 13, 2019 6:00 AM
The Real Haunted History Of 'The Conjuring 2'
October 11, 2019 6:00 AM
You May Also Like