Ancient Demons Quiz
There are countless demons with their origins in ancient theological, occultism, mythology, and folklore. In some cases the religions that consider them deities, other times they are deemed to be pure evil.
Demonologists from Ancient Greece to modern day have made it their life's work to identify, name, and categorise the demons they encounter, but how much do you know about these often malevolent supernatural beings?
1. Which demons is said to be able to stop runaway people running and can cause earthquakes?
2. Beelzebub is the prince of all demons, he is said to resemble a giant version of an insect, but which one?
3. Which demon represents the third of the seven deadly sins, lust?
4. A Phoenix is a demon that appears as a bird, but how does it lure people to their death?
5. Which demon is said to appear as a mermaid and can cause storms at sea?
6. Where would you find a type of demon known as Hydriel?
7. Which demon is believed to kill newborn babies, as well as causing stillbirths and miscarriages?
8. Baphomet's appearance is used as a symbol for satanism, he is half human and half what?
9. Which demon is blamed for tornadoes and the destruction they cause?
10. What does the demon Valefor encourage people to do?
11. Which demon is supposed to be responsible for separating the soul from the body at death?
12. Perhaps Kunda is a demon many of us have experienced, it's said that he is the cause of bad behaviour during which activity?
13. Which of these demons do NOT attack their victims during the act of love?
14. What is the demon Autak said to be responsible for making men do?
15. Which of these demons is often used in the Christian bible as another name for the devil?
16. Which common ailment is the demon Antaura said to cause?
17. Which demon has such a powerful smell that anyone who summons him must wear a magic ring to protect themselves?
18. Itzpapalotl is the patron of all witches and thanks to her magic cloak transforms into what creature?
19. Which destructive demon is blamed for great fires that destroy towns and cities?
20. Mammon personifies the second of the deadly sins, greed and serves as hell's ambassador to which country?
Barry Chuckle Visits Paul From The Afterlife In His Dreams
March 23, 2019 6:00 AM
Most Haunted Early-2019 Series Review
March 22, 2019 6:00 AM
Release Date For Third Annabelle Movie Confirmed
March 19, 2019 6:00 AM
10 Most Haunted Welsh Castles
March 16, 2019 6:00 AM
Most Haunted At Guy's Cliffe House, Part Two
March 15, 2019 6:00 AM
Why Would You Buy A Haunted House?
March 14, 2019 6:00 AM
Fantastic Beast Or Real Weird Creature Quiz
March 13, 2019 6:00 AM
Paranormal-Themed Escape Room Gives You The Chance To Get Locked Inside A Haunted House
March 12, 2019 6:00 AM
'Hail Satan?' Documentary Aims To Challenge People's Misconceptions About Satanism
March 09, 2019 6:00 AM
Most Haunted At Guy's Cliffe House, Part One
March 08, 2019 6:00 AM
Why Are Most Psychic Mediums Women?
March 07, 2019 6:00 AM
England's 10 Most Haunted Castles
March 06, 2019 6:00 AM
You May Also Like
- NewMarch 24, 2019 6:00 AM
Barry Chuckle Visits Paul From The Afterlife In His DreamsMarch 23, 2019 6:00 AM
Does 'Us' Live Up To The Hype?March 22, 2019 11:00 PM
Most Haunted Crew Demolish Wall To Talk To Spirits - Most HauntedMarch 22, 2019 7:00 PM
Spirit Makes Crew Member Sick For Over An Hour - Most HauntedMarch 19, 2019 7:00 PM
The Birthing Wall - Short Horror StoryMarch 18, 2019 11:45 PM