Test Your Demonology Knowledge
Do you think you have the required knowledge to follow in the footsteps of some of the most famous demonologists of all time, like the legendary Ed and Lorraine Warren?
This tough demonology quiz will test your knowledge of the basic principles of demons, demonic hauntings, possession and demonic attachments.
1. Which of these statements accurately describes demonology?
2. Where do stories of demons originate from?
3. Which of these definitions describes a demon?
4. What do demonologists call the place that demons come from?
5. If a demon takes an animal form, which animal is the most common?
6. In demonic hauntings, phenomena usually occurs in groups of how many incidents?
7. What is it called when a demon takes control of an inanimate object?
8. Which of these semi-precious stones is said to protect against demonic possession?
9. What is it called when a demon takes control of a human's body?
10. Why should you never say a demon's name aloud?
11. How can you stop demons coming through after a Ouija board session?
12. In the practice of smudging, which dried herb is burnt in order to drive away demons?
13. What substance can be used to draw a protective circle on the floor which demons cannot enter?
14. What is it called when someone voluntarily lets a demon enter their body?
15. Which of these is NOT a way that demons are said to enter the body?
16. Which of these semi-precious stones is said to ward off demons?
17. Why should you never bring a second-hand item into your home without first spiritually cleansing it?
18. Which of these is most often heard in an EVP recording if a demon is trying to communicate?
19. Which of these is a typical sign that someone is possessed by a demon?
20. Which of these is a common occurrence in a demonic haunting?
Why Do People Put So Much Faith In Ouija Boards?
February 25, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 24th February
February 23, 2020
10 Things We Learnt From Series 2 Of Help! My House Is Haunted
February 22, 2020
Why Don't We See The Ghosts Of Dinosaurs?
February 21, 2020
Does Rain Affect Ghosts & The Paranormal?
February 20, 2020
The Titanic Mystery - The ParaPod Series 4, Episode 1 Review
February 19, 2020
The ParaPod Returns With A New Series Of Podcasts
February 18, 2020
Ghost Hunting At Champness Hall
February 17, 2020
20 Most Haunted Places In Wales
February 16, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 17th February
February 16, 2020
What's So Good About The Panasonic RR-DR60?
February 13, 2020
'Destination Fear' Comes To Really's #Freakend
February 12, 2020
You May Also Like