Skirmish - Alan Partridge's Military-Based Quiz
As Seen On Digital Television Channel, UK Conquest
'Skirmish' is the military-based general knowledge quiz show presented by Alan Partridge, as seen on daytime digital cable television channel, UK Conquest.
The show boasts the largest audience share of any digital channel at that time of day, in the Norfolk area. On average, 'Skirmish' gets a whooping 8,000 viewers. To put that in perspective, that's eleven times the population of Hemsby.
If you've ever dreamt of taking part in Alan's famous game show, then here's your chance to play online. So, if you've swatted up on your military history and you're feeling confident, then Alan has ten tricky questions to test your militaria knowledge... let battle commence!
1. The underground lair of which evil genius was situated in the Tora Bora mountains?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
2. Oooh scary Irish men, I like your berets. They're worn by Frank Spencer, the French and which dictator?
3. I'm in favour of the death penalty for treason and murder, but which of these isn't a capital crime under the United States military criminal justice system?
4. Which side did Cromwell join when the Civil War broke out? Oliver Cromwell I mean, I know there's more that one Cromwell! There's dozens of Cromwells, just look in the phonebook! I've got a friend called Cromwell.
…actually he's called Cresswell. Meant to call him back.
5. Which army barracks would you find in the outskirts of Chester? Near North Wales, off the M56?
6. "God gave the saviour to the German people," that's what Nazi war criminals say, but which one?
7. Which small airport in Somerset was constructed in 1915 as the Westland Aircraft Works under orders by the War Department? It would have been a good place to hold a millennium barn dance hosted by Jet from Gladiators.
8. The boys are back in the barracks, but where are the barracks which are the home of the Royal Dragoon Guards?
9. I met Tony Robinson once at Ten Years of Time Team. Lovely fellow, although I don't like his politics. On the show, he'd recently dug up the remains of which plane that was the first of its kind to be shot down during the Battle of Britain?
10. I've been working like a Japanese prisoner of war. But a happy one. But who was the leader of Japan during WWII?
The Haunted Hunts Quiz 2021
January 16, 2021
Can You Identify These Haunted Locations From Above?
January 09, 2021
David Harbour Says Season 4 Of 'Stranger Things' Is His Favourite
January 07, 2021
New Paranormal Entertainment For 2021
January 05, 2021
Discovery+ Has The Greatest Collection Of Paranormal & Unexplained Content In One Place
January 04, 2021
Did Zak Bagans Contact The Spirit Of Elisa Lam At The Cecil Hotel?
January 03, 2021
Expedition Bigfoot: Advanced Algorithm Is The Key To Finding Bigfoot
January 01, 2021
New Season Of 'Kindred Spirits' Kicks Off 2021
December 30, 2020
Most Haunted At HMP Gloucester - Part 2
December 29, 2020
Most Haunted At HMP Gloucester - Part 1
December 28, 2020
Get Your FREE 2021 Psychic Predictions Now
December 26, 2020
Paranormal Quiz Of The Year 2020
December 25, 2020
You May Also Like