Most Haunted Quiz Of The Year 2019
It's been a busy year for the Most Haunted team and a year of change. The gang have embarked on their first live investigation in front of an audience in almost ten years, they've brought fans ten new episodes, and a whole host of new content on YouTube.
The show's host, Yvette Fielding, has also had a busy year. She had several television appearance and event published her first ever kid's book.
How much do you remember about the team's year? Try these 20 tricky end of year quiz that will challenge any Most Haunted fan...
1. At Halloween Yvette and the team embarked on a live investigation of which location?
2. What piece of furniture seemingly lifted off of the floor during the team's investigation of Guy's Cliffe House?
3. Which television gameshow did Yvette appear on this year?
4. Mary Beattie joined the Most Haunted team for the first time during which 2019 episode?
5. The fictional town that features in Yvette's children's book that was published this year is based on a real town in which English county?
6. A metal pipe was thrown several times at which member of the at Kelham Hall?
7. What is the name of the ghost hunting boy that features in Yvette's book?
8. Which familiar face made a return to the show as a guest investigator this year?
9. Which of these ITV chat show has Yvette not appeared as a gust on this year?
10. Yvette teamed up with Argos for a Halloween event to promote a new sets of which popular toy?
11. At which 2019 location did Karl Beattie find an office chair spinning in a corridor?
12. Karl and Stuart witnessed which object move in the hallway of the prefab house at Eden Camp?
13. Which member of the team was hit in the stomach by an unseen force during the 'Most Haunted Short' at HMP Shrewsbury?
14. The team investigated an abandoned house in Manchester this year, but what was it called?
15. Yvette and her daughter returned to which haunted location for an investigation that they streamed live on YouTube?
16. What was the location of Most Haunted's first investigation back in June filmed exclusively for their new YouTube channel?
17. Most Haunted left the Really channel this year, but how many series were shown on the channel in total?
18. On their YouTube channel the team treated fans to unseen vigils from which location that featured in a 2019 episode?
19. Crew members Jenny and Lou experienced a door opening on its own in which part of Eden Camp?
20. In a viral video posted online earlier this year, what unfortunate event happened to Karl?
Barri Ghai's Top Tips For Capturing EVPs
January 22, 2020
Inside No. 9 Returns In February
January 21, 2020
What Is The Best Ghost Hunting Gadget?
January 20, 2020
Ghosts Have Been Spotted In These 10 British Libraries
January 19, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 20th January
January 19, 2020
The Realism Of Ghost Hunting Captured In New Game
January 18, 2020
Paranormal Podcast Star Descend On Haunted Codnor Castle
January 17, 2020
Help! My House Is Haunted: Gedling House Of Cricket
January 16, 2020
'Ghost Nation' New To The Really Channel This January
January 15, 2020
Locke & Key: Netflix's Latest Supernatural Horror
January 14, 2020
New Ouija Board Experiment Challenges Their Validity
January 13, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 13th January
January 12, 2020
You May Also Like