Paranormal's Biggest Quiz Ever
Would you call yourself a paranormal expert? Here's your chance to put your knowledge to the test with the biggest paranormal quiz ever. How many of these tricky questions can you answer?
There are 100 questions covering everything aspect of the paranormal, from ghost hunting to famous spooks in popular culture, plus famous haunting cases, supernatural movies, and legendary paranormal hotspots in Britain and around the world.
1. Edinburgh's Greyfriars Kirkyard graveyard is said to be haunted by the ghost of a dog, but what is its name?
2. In which British city does paranormal expert Richard Felix host ghost walks?
3. What does the acronym ESP stand for?
4. Which of these haunted location is furthest south?
5. What is the nearest town to Area 51?
6. Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin famously claimed to have caught which beast on video in 1967?
7. Which former prison did Nick Groff and Katrina Weidman investigate in 'Paranormal Lockdown UK'?
8. What does the word "clairvoyance" mean?
9. In which paranormal team would you find the investigator Danny Moss?
10. Which cemetery is said to be haunted by a vampire?
11. What was the name of this ghost who terrified two young girls in the BBC's 'Ghostwatch?'
12. At which London tourist attraction was a Grey Lady caught on CCTV opening a fire exit?
13. Which of these apparitions is NOT reported to have been sighted at the Schooner hotel?
14. What was the British entrepreneur Ray Santilli famous for?
15. In what year did Most Haunted first air on television?
16. What was the name of the film based on a ghostly figure spotted on Cockatoo Island in Sydney, Australia made by paranormal researcher, Chad Calek?
17. What was the name of the family who famously lived in the haunted Amityville house?
18. What does the acronym NDE stand for?
19. Which of these is reputed to be a haunted former school in London?
20. At which location in Cornwall was Derek Acorah involved in the legendary "Kreed Kafer" incident?
21. What is the name of the legendary haunted honky-tonk in Kentucky that Jack and Katrina investigate in 'Portals To Hell'?
22. What object did the volunteers at Codnor Castle find amongst dead butterflies on the floor in the cottage?
23. Which famous psychical researcher investigated Borley Rectory, dubbed as "the most haunted house in England?"
24. Which invisible entity is renowned for throwing objects?
25. Where is the Amityville house situated?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
26. Which of these movie franchises is NOT based on a real-life haunting?
27. What does the acronym EVP stand for?
28. Which of these is NOT another name for a Ouija board?
29. The ghost that haunted one of the UK's most haunted houses, 30 East Drive, Pontefract took what form?
30. Which classic Usborne paranormal book went back into print in 2019?
31. Two 12-year-old girls stabbed a friend as a result of which internet myth in 2014?
32. Which term did extraterrestrial witness Kenneth Arnold coin in 1947?
33. How does Peter Venkman described the Ghostbuster's proton packs while in the hotel lift?
Photo: © Derek Voller
34. Which of these paranormal television shows has NOT visited Chillingham Castle?
35. What is an object which is placed in the hopes it will be moved by a ghost called?
36. Where did Ebenezer Scrooge first see the ghost of Jacob Marley in Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol?'
37. Where did Zak Bagans claim he was followed home from by an incubus?
38. What is the nickname given to the ghost of a soldier named John Sage who haunts Chillingham Castle?
Photo: © Jeremy Bolwell
39. The infamous "Hanging Judge" is rumoured to have held court at the Skirrid Mountain Inn, what was his name?
40. What is the title of paranormal investigator Guy Lyon Playfair's book about the haunting?
41. Who is the ghost hunting gadget inventor who often appears on 'Ghost Adventures'?
42. We all know that EVP is electronic voice phenomena, but what is DVP?
43. Where can you watch The Ouija Brothers' paranormal investigations?
44. Which US paranormal investigator who devised the series 'Help! My House Is Haunted'?
45. What was Ciarán O'Keeffe's role on Most Haunted?
46. Zak Bagans bought a Los Angeles property connected with the crimes of which notorious American serial killer?
47. A young girl called Marianne Foyster saw what appear on a wall in Borley Rectory?
48. Which actor played the leading role in the British drama horror series 'The Enfield Haunting' on Sky Living?
49. A demon guardian is said to protect Drakelow Tunnels because part of them were dug out under what?
50. Who left the 'Ghost Adventures' team in 2014?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
51. Which recent movie was based on the events in Enfield poltergeist case?
52. Which famous, real-life ghost hunting couple are the Conjuring movies based on?
53. Which movie is based on the haunting of 30 East Drive?
54. What name does Regan give to the demon she contacted using a Ouija board in 'The Exorcist'?
55. What is the name of the psychic medium from the British ghost hunting show, 'Help! My House Is Haunted?'
56. For Halloween 2019 Zak Bagans lead the 'Ghost Adventures' team on an investigation of a property that inspired which supernatural movie?
57. The classic line "I see dead people" features in which supernatural movie?
58. Who presented 'Ghostwatch', the 1992 BBC mockumentary?
59. What was the name of Derek Acorah's spirit guide?
60. Who did Katrina Weidman teamed up with one of the year's new ghost huntings show, 'Portals to Hell'?
61. What is the name of the ghost who lives in the girls' bathroom at Hogwarts in Harry Potter?
62. What is the name of Zak Bagans' spin-off series to 'Ghost Adventures'?
63. At the end of 'Poltergeist' what object from the motel room did the dad moved outside?
64. What was the name of a cave system in the midlands where hundred of ancient witches' marks were recently found?
65. Who replaced Sandy Lakdar in the second series of 'Help! My House Is Haunted'?
66. Which forest in Suffolk, England is the location of one of the most famous UFO incidents of all time?
67. What do demonologists call the place that demons come from?
68. After leaving Ghost Adventures, Nick Groff became the host of which other paranormal show?
69. Derek Acorah's infamous "Mary loves Dick" moment happened during a Most Haunted Live! while the team were on the hunt of the ghost of which legendary figure from history?
70. The Stanley Hotel in Colorado was the inspiration for which classic horror novel?
71. What substance can be used to draw a protective circle on the floor which demons cannot enter?
72. What is the name of the former landlady who is said to haunt the Skirrid Inn?
73. Which of these haunted location is furthest north?
74. In the Netflix supernatural series, 'Stranger Things', what does Eleven kill for food while living alone in the woods?
75. 'Project Reveal - Ghosts Of Britain' sparked controversy when they conducted a paranormal experiment involving what?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
76. Which documentary series investigated claims of goblins on the run in Kentucky?
77. Which of these was not one of the regular mediums on Most Haunted?
78. Which of these words is not present on a Ouija board?
79. What is the name of the most famous witch to be held in the cell that form part of The Cage in Essex?
80. Phil Whyman and his wife Sara launched their ghost hunting web series this year, but what was it called?
81. Which wife of King Henry VIII has been spotted as a ghost haunting the Tower of London?
82. What type of haunting involves a spirit repeating the same action over and over again?
83. In which American state is the house that features in Zak Bagans' feature-length documentary horror, 'Demon House?'
84. In which British town would you find the Haunted Antiques Paranormal Research Centre?
85. Which Netflix paranormal drama is based on the 1959 Shirley Jackson novel of the same name?
86. What part of her body is Eleven's "011" mark on in 'Stranger Things?'
87. What do the initials ITC stand for in the field of paranormal?
88. Which comic duo announced this year that they are working on a new comedy series based around ghost hunting?
89. By which name has HMP Shepton Mallet also been known?
90. Which of these haunted locations is NOT in Wales?
91. What is the original German meaning of the word "poltergeist?"
92. Which of the castles does NOT have a curse associated with it?
93. Which legendary UFO whistleblower returned to the limelight after 20 years in a new documentary film this year?
94. Which of these definitions describes a demon?
95. The Edinburgh Vaults are a network of eerie chambers which are formed in the arches of which bridge?
96. In which London suburb were the Hodgson family terrorised by a poltergeist in their home in the early 1970s?
97. Name the skeptic who featured regularly in the Really channel's 'Unexplained: Caught On Camera'.
98. What is the nationality of the witch who is said to have put a curse on the castle that brings bad luck to anyone who steals from Chillingham Castle?
99. When did the paranormal activity start at number 30 East Drive?
100. In which English county did Borley Rectory stand?
Bristol's Iconic Haunted Pub Set To Re-Open
June 05, 2020
Portals To Hell: Iron Island Museum
June 04, 2020
June 01, 2020
This Week's Paranormal Television w/c 1st June
May 31, 2020
20 Most Haunted Places In Scotland
May 30, 2020
Paranormal Lockdown US Quiz - Season One
May 29, 2020
Portals To Hell: The Shanghai Tunnels
May 28, 2020
COVID-19's Impact On The Paranormal World
May 27, 2020
'The Witching Hour' Returns With A Second Season
May 25, 2020
You May Also Like