Secret Bunkers Quiz
How much do you know about classified secret bunkers around the world? How about those wartime and Cold War bunkers which have now been declassified? Test your knowledge of subterranean hideaways in the secret bunker quiz...
1. In which bunker under the street of Central London would you find CORBA (Cabinet Office Briefing Room)?
2. Today Iron Mountain in Massachusetts is a secure storage facility but what was the bunker originally built as?
Advertisement ‐ Content Continues Below.
3. In which US state would you find the Cheyenne Mountain Complex, a 2,000 feet deep nuclear bunker?
4. Former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill constructed a bunker known as the Cabinet War Rooms under which London street?
5. Where does Canada's emergency government hideout "Diefenbunkers" get its name from?
Photo: © Crown Copyright
6. Which of these was not a codename for the Central Government War Headquarters in Corsham, UK?
7. Named after a hotel, what was the United State's government's emergency relocation bunker in West Virginia called?
8. During the Cold War, Britain constructed more than 500 small nuclear monitoring bunkers, what were they called?
Photo: © Miksu
9. In which European country would you find the Svalbard Global Seed Vault which stores countless types of seeds?
10. What does the secretive CCC (Corsham Computer Centre) bunker in Wiltshire, UK house?
Mary Celeste Mystery Quiz
September 12, 2023
The HAPRC ParaMeet 2023 Quiz
September 01, 2023
Ufology & Extraterrestrial Phenomena Quiz
August 12, 2023
Britain's Haunted Prisons Quiz
July 06, 2023
Guy's Cliffe House Quiz
July 02, 2023
Ask The Crystal Skull
June 29, 2023
Bodmin Jail Quiz
June 28, 2023
'Uncanny' Season Two Quiz
June 26, 2023
May 20, 2023
Personality Number Calculator
May 10, 2023
Soul Urge Number Calculator
May 07, 2023
You May Also Like